Detective mode on

"Don't forget to see 👍👍)

Continuing...

"Gauri chachi you here..." Avu said as she saw Gauri looking at them. She left his hand.

"Actually we were just talking about Ruhi." Sid said nervously.

"Oh OK." Gauri said.

"And you, listen. Ruhi will sleep with me only and will stay in my room." Avu started fighting with sid.

"I told you that Ru will sleep with her father only." Sid played along.

"Even I told you that Ru will sleep with me only. I am her mother." Avu shouted.

"So... So what? I am also her father... She will sleep with me only." Sid shouted back. They started fake fight and shouting.

"Oh God why are you both shouting?" Ruhi said entering in room..

"See na what your mom is saying, that you will sleep with her. Tell her that you will sleep with me only." Sid said complaining like a baby.

"Aww cute baby..." Avu said pulling his cheeks.
"But this trick is not gonna work for my princess. She is going to sleep with me only." Avu said.

"She is daddy's princess." Sid said

"No Mumma's angel." Avu said.

"No daddy's princess." Sid said.

"No Mumma's angel." Avu said.

"Oh God why are you both fighting? It's about me right. I will choose who will sleep with whom OK." Ruhi shouted. And sidneet were just adoring her.

"OK.." Sidneet said.

"Ummm... Whom should I choose?" Ruhi said thinking. "I have an idea. I can't choose any one of you. So let's do one thing. I will sleep in papa's room and Papa in Mumma's room with mumma." Ruhi said.

"Perfect idea right Sid." Avu said getting over excited. Here sid just gave nervous smile and glared at Avu. Who understood the situation later.