abhi and vaish

Hi guys, let's continue the story first.

Sid: I should do something. Yes let's start interview.
Attention everyone. Today is launch party of alladin. My new or you can say first show. So let's rock the party. Pls enjoy and main party will start soon. But first let's complete press conference what say miss kaur.
Avu: Of course Mr. Nigam.

All goes to press. Media start questioning avu and sid.
M: Siddharth sir, this is your first show in daily soap. You are big filmstar then why you want to do it.
Sid: Yes this is my first show. Actually I wanna experience daily soap life and even I challenged someone and it will be treat for my fans to see me daily on TV what's say.
M: Of course sir, everyone is very happy. But that mean you will stop doing movies.
Sid: So I will continue doing movies. And of course you will soon gonna see Miss avneet in movies too.
M: That's great. Miss kaur it's your first experience with male other than riyaz and jaijeet sir. How was your experience.
Avu: Actually yes it's first time I'm working with sid.
M: Siddddd
Avu: Oh yeah. Me and said we're BFF from college time. So actually I don't mind much. And also true that I should do show with other actors too. So it will be good for me and my career too.
M: So you are BFF of Siddharth sir. What you wanna say about his personality.
Avu: He is very good person. You know he respects girls. He is kind hearted. Loves everyone. He is best.
Sid and everyone present there was shocked.
M: So mam you have no problem working with sir.
Avu: Of course not.
M: Sir. What you wanna say about this
Sid: It's enough for today director sir will give you some information about show. Thank u for coming.
M: Sir only one question pls.
Sid goes from their. He was shocked bcuz of Avu's strange behavior. He knew avu would not say something wrong but it was too much. She was angry with him and now her strange behavior. He wanted to talk with her as soon as possible he was waiting for abhi and vaishnavi. He saw them coming and goes to them. Lucky and other team members were also there. Ari was in verge of crying. Vaishnavi was seeing her whole heatedly. She wanted to hug her and apologize but she was not able to speak a word. Sid break the ice.
Sid: Thank God you came. I was waiting for you and princess also right.

Ru: Yessss pa

Ru: Yessss pa... Chachu.
Abhi: I'm sorry princess for keeping u waiting vaish was getting ready and u know your mumma na.. Sid how are you after long time Haan. I missed u so much. Congratulations for new show.
Sid: Bhai why are u being formal. Gale Milo yaar.
Abhi: Lucky, kaisa hai bhai.
Lucky: Mai thik hoon. Aap kaise ho. Bhabhs aap kaisi ho. Aap to Par din hot hoti jaa rahi ho. Kaash ari Se pehle mile hote aap muje.
Abhi: Lucky tu meri biwi aur apni bhabhi se baat kar raha hai kuch to sharam kar.
Lucky: Jab bhabhi itni Hot ho to sharam kaise aayega.
Vaish. Buddhu. Ab Bas Karo. Hi anu hi Fais.
Anu. Fais: Hi bhai bhabhi.
Vaish: Kitni bar Kaha hai muje bhabhi mat bulao muje vaishu di bulaya Karo. Aur sid baki Sab se to intro Kara mera.
Sid: Of course bhabhi. This is my team of alladin. Guys this is my bhai Abhishek nigam and bhabhi vaishnavi Abhishek nigam. Bhai. Yeah hai jannat. Playing princess inayat in show. U can call her jaan.
Jan: Hi abhi bhai and vaishu di.
Sid: Yeah hai riyaz. Playing jin in my show u can call him ri.
RI: Hi. Actually sid we know each other I was friend of Abhishek in college. You know na.
Sid: Oh. Yaa
Abhi: Yeah we were buddies. Gale Milo yar.
They meet each other.
Jan: Kya sid tune avu and ari know intro to karaya hi nahi mai karva seriously hu.
Vaish: Actually we know each other. We were in same college. And ari. ....
Tears roll down from her eyes. Abhishek hugs her. Sid understand situation and diverts topic.
Sid: Jan actually ruhi is hungry so bhai bhabs pls take her na.
Abhi: OK let's go vaishu and princess come.
Jan: What was that.
Ari: Wo nothing she is so emotional.
Jan. OK.
Sid: Avu I want to talk to you.
Avu: Even I also. So let's go to lawn outside.
Sid: OK
They were going suddenly they heard a voice both were shocked to see person. He was holding mic and one girl was also with him and said.

Voice: Guys I'm here.

So guys how was chapter. I know it was boring. Other chapter will surely interesting.
Who do you think that person is.
What avu and sid wanna talk.
Will ruhi do something.
What is going in Avu's mind.
Pls guys vote and comment if there is any problems.