Reunion of Sidneet

My sleep was disturbed by strong rays of sun. My head was aching like hell, and Sunday's were pouring oil to it. I looked around, it was not my room. Everything was different from usual. I didn't remembered anything, except I left from hospital in anger. Then how I ended up here. Maybe I drunk too much. I was not wearing my shirt. Whole room was messed up. I looked at most beautiful face ever near my bed, Avneet. She was sleeping uncomfortably. She was sitting on floor, her head was on my hand, she was holding my hand. I can see her face, it was pale, there were dry tears on her face. Maybe she was crying all night. She had lost that glow from her face.

I got up and picked her in my arms and made her sleep on bed comfortably. I was staring her face continuously. Her hair were messy, and was disturbing her sleep. So I set her hair. But this woke her up. She opened her eyes slowly and as she saw my face tears started flowing from her eyes.

I distanced myself. "I am sorry." I said, thinking she will give me another lecture on how she hates me. I always try to hurt her and all. But what happened was beyond my expectation.

I was about to go, but she holds my hand.

"I am sorry." She said. I was not able to understand why she said that.

I was about to say something, but she stopped me.
"No sid let me say today. Sid I am really sorry for hurting you, for not trusting you, for leaving you alone, I am really sorry for all the pain you beared because....."  She said. But before she completes, I said...

"No.. No please stop there. I don't want listen it anymore." I said.

"Please Sid listen to me once. Please try to understand..."  She replied to say..

"Understand... Understand what? That you love me. No, I don't believe you. After whatever you did. How you hurted me, I can't believe you. I know why are saying sorry and doing all this. It is all because of Ruhi right. I know you love her and you think I will separate her from you, that's why you are saying all this. But don't worry, I will never separate you both. I know how much you love her and even I love her the most and I know what is better for her. So please..." I said jerking her hand. Tears were already in my eyes. How dare she use my feelings.

"Sid please atleast listen to me once. I know you can't believe me, I am not saying you to believe me, don't believe me, believe yourself, your love and listen to me once." She said.

"I stopped believing myself the day when you left me. Because I believed you more than myself, and when you broke my trust how can I trust myself, believe myself." I said, composing myself. I didn't wanted to break in front of her and let her win.

"Sid I know you think I broke your trust, but atleast listen to me once. You will understand why I did all that. I know you can't trust me but atleast give me one chance to explain myself, I am sure you will understand why I did all that." She said. I looked in her eyes, my heart was saying to give her one chance, but my brain was saying not to believe her she will betray me again. Her eyes were requesting me to listen her once.

"OK I will listen to you. But then you will let me go."  I said maintaining a stern face. A smile crept on her face.

"Sid that day on our engagement.........."

She told me whole story of that engagement day and how her parents died, how all proofs were against me but she still trusted me an scale to ask me about it, but when I said that I was the one responsible for car malfunction, then she completely broke and left me and yesterday she got to know the truth that I was talking about puncture when she was asking about break fail.

I was completely broken listening to this. I couldn't stop myself, but tears started falling from my eyes. Those feelings were overpowering me. I can't even believe this happened. Was our live that weak that we broke because of a small misunderstanding. I first felt angry on her, how could she think that I killed Shiv Papa and Ani Ma. I loved them like my own parents. That's why they were no where to see from past eight years. And that's why Avu hated me so much.

But when I think about her point of view, it is obvious for any girl to hate her parents killer. She toh even trusted me even after seeing proof, she believed when I said I was responsible for car accident. How much she would have beared, she lost her parents, her love and what will be her reaction when she was thinking her live was killer of her parents and then she lost her child. I am proud that she kept herself strong and she reached here. If there was anyone else in place of her, she would have committed suicide from so long.

I was filled with so much emotions, so I couldn't control myself and pulled her into passionate kiss.
I sucked her lips hungrily, bit her lips and even she was sucking my lips passionately. I was dominating the kiss and she was following. We were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. We were lost in each other. Our emotions were making kiss more intense. There were so many emotions in one time, I was happy that we are together, she is my Avu and she lives me, she didn't betrayed me, I was angry for whatever happened, it would not have happened if we would have confronted each other years ago, I was sad for whatever happened to Ani Ma and Shiv Papa, I was excited for us, I was shocked because of this big revelation. And this was lot more to take. But this kiss was soothing. I wanted this moment to stop there.

Hey guys

So finally Sid knows the truth.

A big revelation, anything you want to say about this chapter?

Best scene?

What do you think about all these feelings and emotions, are they written well?

So finally SidNeet will be together and soon Arily will too.

In next chapter there will be cute Romance and comedy.

Bye bye