Masti, Fun and Romance

"I am sure... Because see they can't do it alone first of all. I am damn sure that someone is behind it, Who is giving them money to keep a secret from you and separating us. And maybe they are not behind that accident, but the person doing all this is behind accident." Sid said. Avu was still confused.

"But Sid who can it be?" Avu asked.

"I don't know till now, but I will soon find out. But for that I have to show that I hate you guys but still I am trying to annoy you. I will talk to Chachi and try to find out something after they believe that we don't know anything yet." Sid said. Avu nodded.

"But Sid..." Avu was going to say something, Sid kept hand on her mouth and pulled her in corner.

"Mmmmm... Mmm" Avu tried to say something, but she couldn't.

"Shhhhhh... Maybe someone is eavesdropping us." Sid whispered in her ears.

"I hate you and I am only here for Ruhi. I didn't wanted to separate her from her mother. I tried to make her understand to forget you, but she is adamant just like you." Sid shouted, showing that they are fighting.

"Oh hello, She is my daughter, so she will be like me only. And she will stay with me, you can go if you hate me so much." Avu played around.

"I am not interested in living with you and your family, Who don't even know how to respect guests." Sid shouted, and pulled her closer. He nuzzled his nose with Avu's cheeks. Avu felt that touch and blushed a little.

"Don't say anything about my family OK, they are sweetest people." Avu shouted, trying to control her blush. Here Sid was caressing her lips.

"Yeah, yeah I saw that how sweet they are..." Sid said sarcastically. Avu tried to push Sid, she signalled him through eyes to move, but he signalled that he won't.

"You know what you are a monkey." Avu said.
Sid tightened his grip making Avu shiver a little as there lips almost touched.

"Oh really, if I am monkey, then you are cat, wild cat." Sid said. And pecked the corner of her lips and whispered huskily, "Only my wild cat."

Avu was already turned into tomato till then. Sid saw that person going.

"She's gone." Sid said and left Avu.

"You Bandar ke bache, I mean you always start romancing in these types of situations. Like right now we are alone do you left me, but when someone is there you start romancing." Avu said hitting Sid's shoulder.

"Oh, it means you want to romance Baby girl." Sid whispered in her ears again. Avu realized what she said.

"Yes... No, no I didn't.. Mean that..." Avu said trying to cover up.

Little bit Mature part...
Sid didn't listened full sentence and pulled her into kiss. He started kissing her hungrily. First she was in shock, but then she also started kissing him back. He was sucking her lips passionately and she was giving in. Both were lost in each other, forgetting all chaos in their life. Avu had a tear in her eyes, realizing how happy she is after so much time. Sid felt that tear and broke the kiss. He looked at her lovingly. He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes and then her forehead.