Chapter 6

Everyone was staring at me.. i sat up slowly and looked at them,

"Ray you OK? you look pale?" Lexi said concerned i just nodded my head grabbed my clothes and showered real fast in the cabins bathroom, then quickly put my hair up and ran for breakfast because they left a little early so we could get in first. Since i haven't eaten in the past month.. i think my anorexia came back... i had stopped eating because i was always called fat. Well i still wont eat... i have no motivation... as soon as i went in the cafeteria i saw Phoenix, my heart sped up i was blushing furiously forgetting about how i didn't eat the day before then passed out. The last thing i saw was phoenix staring at me, with a tear streaming down his face then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's coming to!" said a lady in white.

"What..... Where am I?" as i sit up and look around i see phoenix my cabin members and cabin leader all staring at me.

"You are low in antioxidants and protein.. have you been eating ? or have you stopped for about... give or take 3 weeks?" Asked the doctor i shook my head while mumbling,

"Only an apple or two.. and water and milk..." i say they shake their heads and walk out. I'm left alone with food and a card?? yeah a little black card from phoenix saying 'Get well soon, i was hoping to ask you to the dance.. when you wake up but this i guess made it easier without me stuttering.' i smiled and giggled a little. a little over an hour later i had gone out and went back to class where we were practicing our parts. phoenix came over with another note saying 'will you go to the dance with me....and out with me? circle yes or no" i circled yes for not one but both..