Chapter 24

Four months later.

I woke up, with the sun hitting my face. I groaning I reach out beside me to find it empty. I shot up in a panic then I remember that David had patrol last night, I flopped back down hoping I could get a couple more hours sleep when  my door open. Lizzy walked in with a whole smile on her face. ''Morning Miss Eva''
''Morning Lizzy. What got you in a good mood?'' I asked.
''Today your prom and  the day before your wedding.''
''How could I forget''

*Flashback*

I woke up to another day with out David it was the day after we found what we were have a two boys. I could wait. Anyway I got dressed for school, I was half way getting dress when I had a text from David. 
Hey babe, we need to talk. love you 

I got worried so I quickly finish getting dress and left the house. I text David say Okay. Where to?
Woods by school
I jumped into my car and head towards school. When I arrived the car park was empty part from four cars. 
I found David's car and parked beside of it before walking in the woods. I found David just in the woods but off the path. 
''Hey David, What up?''
''Hello Beautiful. We need to talk about the wedding.''
''What about it?''
''When do you want it?''
''How about after Prom?''
''Sure. A few days after or the day after?''
''Day after. I am going to look huge anyway so why not before the kids comes.''
''Okay. Big or Small wedding?''
I didn't bother answering the question, instead a raise my eyebrow. Hello the pack huge.
''Big got it. Time?''
''4 at your mother house if we can.''
''I am sure she will be more the moon to have it at hers''
''Good.''

*End of Flashback*

Lizzy left after she placed a gift on my bed telling me not to open it until I got home from school. I quickly got dress and head downstairs before I end up opening the gift. Grabbing an apple I met Chelsea and Rick outside. We soon pulled away and head towards school for four hours. We soon met up with the gang, we talked about the prom and the wedding before heading to form . 
Before i knew it, it was time to go home all the girls was coming to our house to get ready. I do mean all the girls, humans and wolfs. So you talking about 6 different cars following Chelsea's. All the boys are going to Den's house. 
One by one we took turns using the showers, we decide that all the packs, Fae and Kate should used my room and the others in Chelsea's room. 

When it was my turn for the shower I washed my hair and body, quick shave then I got dress. It turned it the gift Lizzy had lift was my prom dress, they had design it for me and my babies. As I walked out the bathroom i found everyone waiting in my waiting for me. ''Wow don't we all look stunning'' I said.
''Us look at you, prego and you still look amazing.''  Molly said.
''I going to pretend that you didn't say that Molly.''
''Girls you ready?'' My mother shouted downstairs.
''Yes Mrs Grey.'' Fae shouted back.

Just like last time, we all walked downstairs, but this  two by two, in this order. Riley and Tia, Michelle and Emma, Molly and Bella, Samantha and Olivia, Fae and Kate, and last me and Chelsea.

Outfits 
Riley, Tia and Michelle
Emma, Molly and Bella
Kate, Samantha and Olivia 
Chelsea and Fae

We  all posed for photos from getting into the limo and head towards the school. Mr Taylor open the door, one by one we got out. Our panther would step forwards gave them a kiss on the cheek before walking towards the gym. 
Riley and Den, Bella and Jake, Kate and Paul, Michelle and Theo,  Molly and Sean, Samantha and Harry, Olivia and Dylan, Chelsea and Rick, Tia and Jason( Friends), Emma, Fae and Alan ( who are all friends)  and Of course me and David.)

We had our photos taken before walking into the gym. The entrance. The sitting area  Dance floor .  The back wall where the DJ was set up and a amazing picture. On the back wall you had all of the seniors photos. If you guess it the theme was HOLLYWOOD. It had everything from the red carpet to the -what the hell they have on in Hollywood. 
David pulled me towards the Dance floor, he pulled his arm around my waist. As I pulled my hand on his shoulder and my other hand in his. We started to  Dance, we dance and dance, i think it, the ten song in, when I said that I need to leave from fresh air. So me and David walked outside, only to find Paul and Kate making out. David clear his throat, which cause the couple to brake part, Kate went bright bright red, awhile Paul look a bit embarrassed and angry. 
David growled. I looked up at him to find looking crossed the field. I followed his direction to find my brother with Ella. I took off my shoes and run cross the field toward my brother and niece. '' Hello Princess, what you doing here?'' I asked as I pulled her into my arms.
''I wanted to see mummy and you. I missed you both Auntie Eva.''
''Missed you too Princess. Hello Big brother.''
''Hello little Sis, you can run pretty fast from someone who carrying my nephews.''
''Hello it me, we talking about.'' I said as David, Paul and Kate walked up to  us.  David was holding my shoes. ''Hey Kate, I would like you to met my brother and niece.''
''Hello Kate my name Jonathan but call me John. And this little princess is my Daughter Ella''
''Hello John Ella . Wait Jonathan?'' Kate said. ''Mummy'' Ella shouted in my ear. I turned to see Fae walking together us so I pulled Ella down so she can run to her mother.  John explain to Kate everything. Yes Kate know about us being wolf, one of the kids changed for the first time in front of her. 
''Having fun Fae?'' I asked.
''Yeah but I having more fun with my angel.'' She said. ''Hey babe, why isn't she in bed?'' She asked through my mind link with my brother. 
''She wanted you to read her a story.'' He replied back. Sure use my link to talked to each. I told both of them through the link. All I got in return was a hug off my brother and a (blow) kissed of Fae. 
Fae was about to leave when we notices that Ella had fallen asleep in her arms. ''Hey Babe, can you take her home, I got to go''
''yeah sure'' John said as he careful takes Ella in his arms. He then kisses Fae on the cheek and tell her she looks like angel. Me and Fae giggled. 
''Okay got to work. Bye guy. Thanks Eva for making me come.''
''No problem, tell the guy I said hello, and Father please.''
Fae nodding before walking away. John also said goodbye and left. 
We all walked back inside, only to find the DJ asking for someone to come up on the stage to sing a song. I looked at Kate, only to find her looking at me as well. We both run up and told the  DJ want music to play. 

 David Bedingfield - If you not the one. (Change wife to Husband)
Sang by Kate 

 Savage Garden - I knew I loved you
Sang by Eva

We had everyone clapping and asking for another song, me and Kate picked that we would sing - Phil Collins , Look through my eyes 

There are things in life you lean
And oh in time you'll see
It's out there somewhere
It's all waiting
If you keep believing
So don't run
Don't hide
It will be alright
You'll see
Trust me
I'll be there watching over you

Just take a look through my eyes
There's a better place somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes
Everything changes
You'll be amazed what you'll find
(There's a better place)
If you look through my eyes

There will be times on this journey
All you'll see is darkness
But out there somewhere
Daylight finds you
If you keep believing
So don't run
Don't hide
It will be alright
You'll see
Trust me
I'll be there watching over you

Just take a look through my eyes
Theres better place somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes
Everything changes
You'll be amazed what you'll find
(Theres a better place)
If you look through my eyes

All the things that you can change
There's a meaning in everything
And you will find all you need
There's so much to understand
Take a look (take a look) through my eyes
Theres a better place somewhere out there
Just take a look (take a look) through my eyes
Everything changes
You'll be amazed what you'll find
(You'll be amazed if you just take a look)
Look through my eyes theres a better place somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes
Everything changes
You'll be amazed what you'll find
If you look through my eyes
Just take a look through my eyes
If you look through my eyes
Take a look through my eyes

I climb down and grab Michelle and Samantha hands, as Kate grabbed Olivia. We walked back up to the stage, I told them what song we going to sing before telling the DJ

 Hero by Skillet
Sang by Eva and Michelle, as the male and Kate, Samantha and Olivia as the female.

We finished the song, as our principal announce the Princess and Prince. ''Ladies, first, Jordan, Tania, Jasmine and Evangeline. Please came up on the stage.'' I took my place next to Jasmine. She called out the boys. ''Luc, Alan, Fred and Tommy.'' I looked at David to see him pouting. I tried to walk out the stage when I heard ''The King and Queen off Sword and Cross High School are Alan Thomas-Daniel and Evangeline Cross-Grey''
I stood frozen, my god this can't be happening, not now. The next thing I know was the crown on my head. 
That was the last thing I remember before darkness claim me.