Chapter 19

I did tell  David but me training with Ori and how it stop because I don’t need him or Fae to train me but I have to still train for 2-4 hours a day. He agree that we would train together before sun rise for 3 hours. 

4 days later

I woke up to Angel licking my face. “Okay I’m up.” I woke David up before climbing out of bed and walk towards the bathroom. After I done my routine I walked back out and I got change.
I found David sleeping again, so for fun I teleported myself, Angel and a sleeping David to the meadow. He soon woke up when the cold air hit his body. He jump up from the ground and started dancing around shouting “shit it cold”. The way he was dancing made me laugh. In between my laugh I throw him his clothes and trainers. “Not funny babe.”
“Was too, you should have stay awake then.” He narrows his at me before getting dress.
“Come on I need to train.” I shout from my sport on the over side of the meadow.
“Okay remind me again, why are I am the target?” he asked.
“Because you love me and you are training yourself as well.”
“True. Okay you won. Let’s train.”

I started off easy by throwing small stones at him, before moving up to bigger objects. David dodges all of the small stones but I hit him a few time with the bigger objects. After a quick 2 runs around the meadow we stopped for a break and something to eat. (Which was from the pack’s house) We had hour break before going back to train in our wolf form.
The sun was about to rise, when we decide to head back. An idea pop in to my head awhile back, so I have been waiting for my chance. Which is now by the way. David has his back to me as he pets Angel.
So I used my power to control element of water to bring it about his head then I send message to Angel telling her to move back. As she does I drop the water on David meaning soaking wet.
“Babe.” He shouted as he turns to face me.
“Yeah?” I ask all innocently.
“Why are I am wet?” He asked as he walks over to me and Angel who is now by me growling at David.
“David.” I scold. I knew what he meant but I wanted to see if he did.
“Not that kind.” He said as he pulled me into a hug making me soaking wet as well.

I brought my lips up to his and kiss him. I teleport us back to David’s room. I pulled my lips from David, smirking before running into the bathroom and lock the door. I could hear David moaning about me locking the door, he think it as if I am shutting him out again.

I climb in the shower laughing as he carries on moaning. I wash my hair and body and shaved my legs before climbing out. I wrap a towel around my body and walked out towards the dresser where our clothes were. I felt dizzy so I grab on the dresser. David was by my side in a second. “Babe you okay?” He asks as he turns me around to look at me.
“yeah, just got a bit dizzy. I must had the water to hot.”
“you sure? Nothing wrong?”
“yeah I’m fine. Now go and take a shower.” I told him as I pushed him towards the bathroom.

I waited until I heard the shower on, then I got dress. I throw the towel in the hamper before walking downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.
I was making the last bunch of pancakes when a pair of arm pulled me backwards before a pair of lips kissed my neck. “Are you sure you are okay?”
“yes. Watch this.” I used my power again this time using the element of air and send the smell of pancakes upstairs. “you may want to grab our plates and move back.” I told David, he just grab our plates when we heard footsteps running down the stairs, shouting things like “Pancakes.” “Eva’s making pancake.” “ I smell Famous Pancakes”
The next thing me and David know was the pack on the floor by the stairs. They all fell over each other trying to get into the kitchen. Me and David burst out laughing. We was stilling Laughing when my sister and others climb over the pack laughing. “We heard the words Pancakes.” Sean said.
“Yep help ourselves before they get up and eat them all.”
Everyone slow got up from the floor moaning as they grab a plate of pancakes before sitting down at the table or breakfast bar.