"Yeah," the other one overlaps his arm with his brothers on Evelyn's shoulders and slings the free one around Nell. "We want in on girl chat."

Evelyn looks up to the one on her left, the one holding her closer, and examines the two little moles on his neck before smiling.

"Would you now?" She asks him.

George looks down at her and shrugs nonchalantly. "Of course."

"Why wouldn't we?" Fred asks.

"Sounds like a good time," George suggests.

"Because it's 'girl chat' for a reason," Eleanor reasons. "It's not meant for you."

Fred's jaw pops open and his eyebrows draw together in a gasp of hurt. "Ouch, Elle-Bell," he says. "That one hurt."

"Oh I'm sorry, Freddie," She pouts her bottom lip out. "Did I damage your ego?"

He opens his mouth once again to answer when Lupin's clean-cut voice draws all attention back to him.

"Alright!"

George's arm still around her, Evelyn leans forward and peaks to the front of the room as Lupin drops a hefty chest in need of a dusting on the floor.

CLUNK

Both boys withdraw their touch as the whole class turns to the dark, dusty box. A thick iron lock keeps the lid shut. The large object jolts in its place against the floor and causes a good majority of the students to jump in their socks.

Lupin glances down at the box calmly, pockets his hands, and then clears his throat. "I figured today we would play a little game..."

The chest wobbles abruptly once again. All eyes stay glued to Professor Lupin and he steps down to their level.

"What is... inside the chest?" He asks curiously, as if he didn't know. He glances around the room curiously. "That's the question... isn't it?"

Wow, does this feel familiar.

Evelyn turns her head up and twists it to either side of her, catching the faces of Fred and George who aren't even trying to suppress their knowing grins. They widen their smirks accordingly as they meet Evelyn's eyes. George crosses his arms over the black jumper fitted to his lean figure, glances down, and winks at her.

'What's in the box?' She mouths to him with a raise of her brow.

He shrugs and smiles smugly. "That's all you, Ev," he whispers.

She refuses to open that damn box.

"Anyone have a guess?" Professor Lupin questions. "Anything at all?"

The hall stays steadily silent.

"C'mon?" Lupin presses, "no one?" He continues to look around, meeting many of the eyes that stay stuck on him and earning various unsure shrugs and head shakes. "Alright... has anyone ever heard of the Amazonian creature 'Caipora'?"

Everyone shakes their head.

"The Caipora are tricky little creatures," Lupin tells us. "Native to the Amazon Forest, they are what we'd label as Spirit-Beings; they, much like our current dementor situation, are protective of the Witching and Warlock school of Casteobruxo in Brazil." The class listens intently as he continues to lecture. "Their games are meant to confuse hunters, their original purpose to protect the fauna... so, as we release these two lovely creatures please be aware that as we hunt for them, you may loose focus, motivation... thoughts. The affects will not last long, but jus be aware of that."