7:0

I have no idea of what I am doing and I did change the cover of the story, it is my art. It's from DeviantArt on my account, I haven't posted on there in a little I will try and post there a bit more and I hope you enjoy, have a great day or night and take care!!! The art up top is also my art, enjoy it and you can always take requests just nothing sexually.

Noiz had gotten out of Shiro's grip and started to walk to the Blue Lion with Lance next to him, the Lion bowed down to Lance and Noiz to let them inside his mouth.

^

From the previous Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Oscar yells "Noiz, Lance, no," Noiz and Lance didn't listen and continued in. When they had reached a smaller type of room Lance saw a chair and sat in it and said "Here we go-" The chair moved forward to controls or a control desk looking station. Noiz asked "You okay lance?" Lance looked at Noiz and nodded. Lance rubbed his head a little, everybody else came in and started to look around. Oscar then smacked Noiz's and Lance's head and said "You two need to be more careful and at least wait for us," Noiz groaned and said "Okay.." Then the control desk started to light up with other controls and they started in amazement "Woooah.." They could see the outside in the cave, it looked peaceful with the waterfall. Noiz then thought for a second 'How come we can see through the cave in here but not be able to see what was in the lion while we were outside of the lion?' Lance said "Alright, very nice," Hunk then said "Okay, guys I feel the need I need to point out we're in some futuristic alien cat head right now." Lance then started to pause and his eyes widen, he looked as if he was in a type of game or something. Lance heard a growl or type of purr from the lion, Lance shook his head to snap himself back into reality and said "Woah, did you guys just hear that?!" Everybody looked at him as if he was crazy aside from Noiz, Noiz thought he heard a purr and thought it was nothing. Keith asked him "Hear what?" Noiz asked Lance "W-Was it s-some kind o-of pu-purr..?" Lance then said "Yes, but it also felt like it was talking to me, hmmm.." Lance then started to press buttons, the Lion started to move and stand up.

  Noiz squeaked at the sudden movement of the Lion, once the lion stood up it roared. They all screamed aside from Lance and Noiz. Lance then said "Okay, got it." Lance started to press buttons on the panels, the lion started to stand and roared. "Okay, nice." Lance stated and then the lion started to run into a wall, the wall to the cave broke and were now outside. The lion jumped in the air and was now soaring through the sky doing a smooth flip in the air, it roared and turned on it boosters(?). Blue then began to fly up into the sky.

  Everybody was hanging onto the seat if not holding onto Lance. Noiz was in between Shiro and Keith, the Korean or Asian male with black hair was holding onto the seat and tried to hang onto something on the top of the lion. Shiro looked like he was constipated against the wall of the Lion on Lances right, his hands were up against the glass like windows. Noiz was being crushed between the Korean and Japanese male, mostly Keith though since Keith was leaning towards him. Noiz felt his anxiety building up and his voice was started to turn to heavy pants for air, the albino didn't realize he was holding onto Shiro while being squished in between them, Shiro also didn't realize he and the Korean was squishing him. Shiro pulled Noiz over towards his chest in a protective manner and let Keith fall onto him or just holding on to the chair.

  Pidge was screaming along with Hunk, Lance had an unamused face because Hunk was pulling his hair and Pidge was holding onto Lance's hood. Noiz was calm a little after feeling a little safer in Shiro's arms or as Noiz liked to call Shiro 'Takashi' sometimes when he was either serious or he thought they were alone. Keith then yelled "You are the worst pilot ever!" The lion continued to fly around in the sky quite fast, they all continued to scream while Shiro was groaning and Noiz was probably whimpering. Oscar was by Hunk and screamed "Agreed!"

At the Garrison or their P.O.V. of the situation.

  Commander Iverson then said "What in Sam hill is that!?" The man with binoculars then answered him saying "It appears to be a Blue Lion, sir." Then man scratched his head as he then put down the binoculars.

Back with the Oscar, Noiz, Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Lance, and Keith.

  While the lion was going down it landed on the ground with a slide and proceeded to run forward. Lance then yelled "Isn't this awesome!?" Hunk then pleaded Lance to stop the lion. Lance then proceeded to say "I'm not making it do anything, it's like it's on auto-pilot," the lion then took off into the sky again making all of them scream. Noiz still stayed in the much more taller male, though Hunk is actually taller than anybody in the lion... but that's besides the point. Keith then asked Lance "Where are you going?" Lance replied with "I just said it's on auto-pilot, it says there's an alien ship outside the Earth. I think we're suppose to stop it," Pidge then said "What did it say exactly?" Lance answered, "It's not like saying words, more like feeding ideas to my brain, kind of." Hunk then said "If this is a weapon they're coming for, why don't we just like, give it to them then maybe they'll leave us alone. Sorry lion nothing personal." Noiz heard a growling noise come from inside his head but he ignored it and just thought the lion was mad or didn't like Hunks statement. Noiz put his hands on the wall of the lion and rubbed it lightly in a petting motion. The albino could hear in his head from the lion, it was a purr as if it was enjoying it. Shiro interrupted Noiz's thought by saying "You don't understand, these monsters spread like a plague throughout the galaxy. They destroy everything in their path, there's no bargaining with them and they won't stop until everything is DEAD." Noiz looked at Shiro in fear, everybody glared at Hunk aside from Noiz and Oscar. Oscar was paying more attention to what was happening outside of the lion than the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1148 words counted.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try my best to update more, I would love it if you guys either shared this with your friends or people that might like this. It would inspire me to keep going on with this story. You can request art or anything that you want just nothing sexual or NSFW. I hope you are taking care of yourselves and I hope you have a Merry Christmas, I might be making a Christmas special as well. Enjoy the rest of your day or night and stay safe.

                                                                                                                      -Noiz Phoenix out!