Piling all the boxes in his arms, I screamed, "HEY HAG, OLD MAN, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!"

"THE HELL YOU WANT, BRAT?!" I heard back, but I'm not screaming back my answer and never getting her down here. People moving could be heard and I knew that they were on their way. "The hell are you?" Voices getting louder as they moved closer to where we were.

"Game closet!"

They stopped in front of us, the hag only a few steps in front of the old man, "What do you need, Katsuki?" He asked.

"He," I jabbed my thumb in the direction of To-Shoto (You can get it, idiot), "has never played a single game in his life, not even Monopoly."

Eyes widened in horror, they looked at each other shocked, maybe even appalled. They rushed over to him and embraced him in a tight pile which probably was supposed to be a hug. To-Shoto struggled with holding onto the boxes "You poor child," The hag whined, petting the back of his head gently. She looked up at dad, still hugging Shoto, "We have to educate him, teach him what he's been missing out on. You know what this calls for?" They let go of Shoto and I watched as he tried breathing again without constricting airways. The hag grabbed onto the old man's arm and euphorically shouted, "Bakugou Family Game Night!!!"

I should have expected that this would happen. These games nights always start out normal, but one time it ended with the huge table being flipped upside down, dents in the wall, and the kitchen having cards all along the ceiling. (I won, so that was a plus).

The hag grabbed the pile in Shoto's arms, ordering me and the old man, "Grab Life, the cribbage board, the Uno cards, and the playing cards." We did as told, and followed her all the way to the kitchen.

We dropped our piles onto the table while Shoto stood silently behind us. "Which one are we playing first? Todoroki do you want to choose first?" the old man asked.

"I don't know, what's easiest?"

"That'd be Uno," The hag moved the piles of games and grabbed the Uno deck. We pulled the chairs out and the hag began to deal us out 7 cards each.

"What do these symbols mean?" Oh yeah, he has as much knowledge as a newborn.

The old man, who was sitting right next to Shoto, began to help. He laid down the skip card, the reverse card, draw four, draw 2, and a regular number card, "This cancels the next person turn, making the next card that will be placed down come from the 2nd person in the round; the reverse card swaps the order of people going from clockwise to counter-clockwise or vise-versa; when this or the draw 2 card is placed down it means that the next person has to draw that amount of cards from the draw pile," he pointed at the giant pile of cards, "And finally, these cards are placed down one a turn by each person. There are 4 different colors; red, blue, yellow, and green. Each time a card is placed down the next person needs to place down a card that either shares the same color, or the same number. If you don't have a card that fits those requirements, or a color changing card, you are supposed to draw from the pile until you can place a card down.
"The reason it's called Uno is because when someone begins to put down their second to last card, leaving one in their hand they shout 'Uno' if the don't say it by the time their hand is off the card and someone else does they have to draw 5 cards from the pile, but if they say 'Uno' and stay at one card by their next turn and can place it down they win and points are collected. Do you understand?"

"I think so, I'm sure I'll learn as we go on."

We went clockwise around the table, making it so Shoto would be last, and able to soak in what was happening. After the old man, it was the hag's turn, then mine.