[yoongi sent $10.00]

seokjin

keep it >:(

[seokjin sent $10.00]

yoongi

please keep it

[yoongi sent $10.00]

seokjin

you deserve it! i had extra money laying around anyways! AND i got a sugar daddy

[seokjin sent $10.00]

yoongi

YOU HAVE A WHAT?! WHERE CAN U GET ONE? I MAKE 7.50 AN HOUR AND I'M A SINGLE FATHER SMH

seokjin

i stole toe pics off google

yoongi

i can't believe you sometimes

seokjin

yeah, i lied. get that ice cream!!

yoongi

IHY

WAAAA I ALREADY SPENT IT THINKING YOU ACTUALLY HAD SUGAR DADDY 😿😿

seokjin

seokjin best convincer ever

yoongi

:(

thank you seokjin, i really appreciate everything you do for minji and ice cream is very delicious :)

seokjin

take care!!

-

yoongi and minji got home, yoongi was feeling really happy get tired because of the lack of rest. minji was hyper because of the sweet ice cream she had eaten.

"minji get down, you'll get-" minji's screams and cries flooded yoongi's ears, minji was jumping on the couch and fell.

"appa!" minji cried, yoongi quickly placed the girl on his lap and softly massaged her head "i've told you so many times that you shouldn't jump on the couch" yoongi sighed, carrying the girl on his waist and walking to the kitchen to get her some ice.

"s-sorry appa" minji sniffled, yoongi lightly pressed the bag of ice on the girls head "it's okay, just don't do it again. does anything else hurt?" yoongi asked, minji nodded and pointed to her knee "that's a knee, can you say knee?" yoongi asked, he always taught minji new words and things when he could "k-knee" the girl mumbled, making yoongi giggled "that's right"

-

"minji, tomorrow i won't be with you the whole day. i actually have work tomorrow, so jinnie will take care of you almost the whole day" yoongi softly said, minji took a minute to understand what yoongi said and she got mad when she finally understood.

"no! appa stay with me!" minji shouted with tears running down her face "i can't, you know how you really like ice cream? appa has to make money to buy that and appa makes money by working" yoongi explained, wiping minji's tears "b-but want appa with me" minji sobbed into yoongi's chest, yoongi felt really bad now. he didn't like seeing his daughter cry because he had to work.

maybe seokjin was right, maybe minji did have some separation anxiety, he pulled the girl close to him and let out a small sigh "appa will be back after school and work and will be there to hug you. it's okay if you sad or mad when i leave but appa will come back and you know that because you're a smart girl. you can always tell jinnie to give you hugs" yoongi said with a smile, minji sniffled and nodded "j-jinnie always gives me hugs because im a good girl" minji mumbled, yoongi nodded and ran her hands through minji's hair.

minji's breathing still wasn't evened out so yoongi was a bit concerned, he had never seen minji cry this much in two years "look at me minji, look at how im breathing in and out. you need to do this too so you can feel calm" yoongi said, taking deep breaths in and out for the small girl to follow. after a few minutes, minji was calmed down and laying on yoongi's chest.

"m sorry for shouting and crying" minji spoke, yoongi shook his head and chuckled "don't apologize for that, you're allowed to express what your feelings"

-

"it's bedtime, do you want be me to read you a book or put on a lullaby?" yoongi asked, minji jumped up from her seat "book!" minji giggled, making grabby hands towards yoongi "okay minji, jinnie gave me a new book for you, when you go to his house tomorrow, you have to say thank you" yoongi spoke, minji nodded "i'll make jinnie a thank you drawing too!"

yoongi carried the girl to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. "appa will do it for you or do you want to try?" yoongi asked, he always gave the girl new opportunities to try things "appa do it, i wanna sleep" minji mumbled, rubbing her eyes. yoongi chuckled and nodded, he was tired too.

-

yoongi tucked in the girl and grabbed a book from the small basket to start reading. minji patiently waited for yoongi to start.

minji giggled throughout the whole book, it was minji's new favorite book and she loved it when yoongi read to her "that's the end minji, go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow" yoongi sighed with a smile, minji nodded and closed her eyes "appa no sad, okay?" minji said, yoongi chuckled "alright''

-

hi 😄 how are you ppl? qotd: do you want children, if so, how many? sorry for spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes