>•°•23•°•<

Start from the beginning

Anirudh walks around, he goes in every room in hope to find something.
After trying for several minutes, when he didnt found anything, feeling defeated, he sat down at the balcony still feeling low amd broken and guilty for what he has done with Neeya.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hume kuch bhi karke yaha se nikalna hoga." "Ha lekin... mujhe lagta h ki behtar hoga ki agar hum mai se koi ek bahar jae..taaki kisi ko shak na ho." Here, in locked room, all the trapped children were discussing the plan to get out.
Par jaega kaun?" Everyone looks at each other.
"Mai jaungi bahar." Bondita replies confidently. Everyone looks on. "Tum!?..tumhe pata h na ki kitna khatra h bahar." "Ha. Lekin yaha baithna bhi khatre se kam nhi. Mai jaungi bahar." Everyone looks at each other nd nods.

After an hour, everyone gets ready to implement their plan, when 3 guard comes there with food. Bondita was already hiding behind the door so no one can notice her. Thats when few children tries to run away(simply acting so that Bondita gets the chance to flee away), but those guards hold them nd push them inside. The children, slightly look towards Bondita, who slowly nods and moves out of the room slowly taking the opportunity nd runs away, as the guard was busy with the children. Basically the floor was empty as most of the men were busy in preparations and all.

Bondita slowly walked forward. She finds the door opened ajar. She peeped inside slowly only to find Sujata(Neeya's Ma) lying unconscious.
She decided to go in when she heard footsteps.
She entered the room nd hid behind the bags of cement kept there.
When the sound of footstep became distant, she comes out slowly looking around.
She, feeling scared but somehow tring to motivate herself, she walked slowly to the way which those men walked only to find the staircase.
She climbed the staircase quickly, tiptoing, not making any noise.
On the other side, the door was opened leading to a dark room. She peeped upward slowly only to find it empty. Sje sighs and she gets out of it. She looks around and finds blanket lying on a corner. She takes it around her, to cover herself nd walks out of the room carefully and slowly, with her heart beating fast. Her only motive was to get someone to help and disclose all the things going around.

Anirudh who was now standing in the balcony, was trying to concentrate and was thinking about all the children, and all the possibility where he can find them. He starts walking to the corridor, fully lost in his own thoughts when he bumps into someone.

He looks at the person he bumped; the person seems to be child who was covering herself from every prying eyes. He cannot see her but only her long skirt. He looked at her walking away slowly when the realisation hits him. He turns around and calls her out,"Ruko!"

Bondita stops on her track, tensed, shutting her eyes in fear. Encouraging herself, she slowly turns around, scared. Anirudh looks at her eagerly and in hope. She turns around, but he cant see her face as her face was covered with blanket, only her eyes was visible.
Bondita gets surprise to see Anirudh there. He was looking at him in hope, like she was his last hope. "Anirudh dada!?" She slowly calls him out, which totally grabs his attention. He looks on as he can recognize the voice ,"Bondita!?"
Bondita removes the blanket, revealing herself. Her eyes were teary with happiness and relief. Anirudh walks toward her slowly and kneels down beside her. "Bondita...tum..tum yaha??...kaise.." He was feeling relieved, like a burden was pushed off his shoulder. Bondita doesnt answer but hugs him and starts crying. "Dada....ye log...maar dalenge...dada....ye bahut kaam karate h...." Anirudh rubs her back trying to calm her down. "Shh..pehle shant ho jao.." after few mins, Bondita looks at him,"dada...yha bahut se baccho ko bandi bana ke rakha gaya h.....hum sabse bahut kaam karwate h aur khana bhi nahi dete jyada." Anirudh feels himself boiling in anger. It was like a fire has started burning inside him. "Baaki sab kaha h? Chalo" Bondita nods nd leads him to the store room.

Anirudh watch her going under the bed. When he looks down the bed, he was surprised to see a door. He goes in it and starts walking downstairs with Bondita carefully and cautiously.
Anirudh looks around, the dirty dark walls with spider webs, dim lights nd unhygienic place. Bondita firstly leads him to a room. And when he enters there, he felt like he was punched hard in his stomach, face, wherever but to whole body. His face become pale nd wasnt able to move. Infront of him was Neeya's Ma, unconscious, tied to a chair.
His leg started shaking and trembling, he walks toward her. 'Ma ko kuch kaam tha to unhe apne gaon jana pada'
"Neeya ne jooth bola? Matlab usey pata tha..?"

"Kaki?.." he tries to calls her out but she doesnt respond. He shakes her,"kaki....uthie kaki!" Again, no response. "Dada.." Bondita slowly calls him out. He nods. The fire burning inside him was now erupting  like volcano. 'Mai vada karta hu Kaki ki jisne bhi apke aur neeya ke sath ye sab kia h, use uska dand jaroor milega.'

And then Bondita leads him to the other room which was locked. "Sab isi kamre mai h." She told him. He nods and looks around for something, when his eyes falls on the stone. He takes it nd tries to break the lock.
After trying for long, which seems to be for eternity, the lock broke down.
They both opened the door and goes inside.
Every children looks at him with curiosity and scared when Bondita comes from behind,"tum log daro mat. Ye rakshash dada nhi h. Ye hume bachane aae h." Anirudh smiles at her. He feels a heavy burden shifting off from his shoulder. "Tum....tum sab...kisne..q?" Anirudh was kind of broken. He feels happy to see every lost children infront of them. He felt like now everything will be fine. His heart was like smiling seeing all these children smiling and looking at him in hope.
"Hume yaha se nikalna hoga....chalo!" But before he can turn around, he feels something hard, heavy hit his head behind. He felt a sharp pain in his head and he can feel something liquid there. His hands travels back to the injured head only to find blood. And he falls down, his eyes feeling heavy. But he forces his eyes open and with blurry vision, watch some man pushing all the panic children inside rudely nd he feels himself been lifted. But he couldn't make out who those men were as everything was blurry to him. And, he closes his eyes, drifting off to the unconsciousness!

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ•

"Anirudh ji!!" Neeya wakes up breathing heavily, panting and tears escaping her eyes..
She saw the same dream about being in a secluded forest and being followed by Indra and his men. Her fathee came to save her but Indra being a devil, kills him, nd he goes to attack her but a firm hand takes her away. She doesnt who who the savior was but atlast Indra manages to get to him nd stab him. This time, she was able to see his face...

It was already dark outside. After the ceremony of haldi, she was again locked in her room. So she slept for sometime. But now, she was fully worried, scared. She was panicked from her dream. She wanted to run out to him and check whether he is okay or not. Anirudh ji..kaise honge?... She gets off the bed and bangs the door,"DIDAA!!! DARWAZA KHOLO DIDAA.." She calls out to her dida, but no response.
She sits down, crying. "Hey dugga Ma..Anirudh ji ki raksha kariega!" She was praying only for him again and again.

After few mins, she heard some voices  and she knows who it was. Indra!
She looks on scared when the door burst open and Dida comes there with few ladies. Her eyes swells up with tears when she sees the bride dress in her hand. Nhi!! Her biggest fear, worst nightmare was now going to be true... Tears escape her eyes....nhiii...!

****************‡

❤️Vote Nd comment karna mat bhoolna aur na hi vote karna ❤️