"Stupid and childish?" Seth chuckled frenziedly. "Stupid and childish is when you cheat on your wife with your workmate!"

"What the hell are you on about?" Leonardo deadpanned with a sharp glare. "You and I need to talk and this is not the right place for that."

"There's nothing to talk about Dr. Bravucci. And, the footage of you getting a porno show from your patient's wife is disgusting and completely unethical. What would the board say if they found out about your little extracurricular activities that you engage in behind your office door?"

"Seth wait—" Leonardo tried to say something, anything at all but Seth was long gone. He wouldn't hear any of it, all hell had broken loose in a matter of minutes.

"Merda!" Seth was the most difficult person ever.

Never in his life had he felt so close to losing it. The next time Leonardo saw Seth was in the hospital cafeteria, a week after their previous encounter. Seth was effectively avoiding him with such a minimal effort.

"Hey, you okay?" Brad asked imploringly, eyeing his friend with concern.

Leonardo nodded. "Sure. Why do you ask?" That was a plain lie and Brad knew it.

"You're not yourself man, since last week."

"He hates me," Leonardo glared straight ahead making Brad tilt his head in the same direction. "Mickelson hates me."

"Oh." Brad was tongue tied. He didn't know what to say exactly. "Do you really blame him though? I mean, you two got off on the wrong foot."

Leonardo groaned. "That part was settled. We were doing just fine." So he thought.

Brad tossed a slice of salami inside his mouth. "So what's the problem then?"

"We slept together and the next thing I know he's blowing me off."

"You slept with who?!"

"Why don't you shout my sex life a bit louder so that even those nurses sitting at the back can also hear?" Leonardo's voice was dripping with sarcasm.

Brad blinked, frowning at Leonardo before meeting his gaze again. "Tell me you just made that shit up." He said in a lower tone.

"The purpose of this discussion is for you to do your job as my best friend, giving me useful advice and not interrogate me."

"Okay, listen man..." Brad laughed breathlessly. "It's a little too much to take in all at once alright?"

"Brad," Leonardo sounded completely defeated.

"The sex must've been great." Brad's voice was laced with mirth.

"It wasn't just the sex," The Italian muttered, sighing under his breath when Brad smirked at him. What an idiot. "It was more than just that. At least for me."

Brad mentally grimaced at the thought of his friend being rendered hopeless by anyone at all. "Cutting the long story short, you were just a one night stand man but clearly you want more than that, correct?" Brad was actually failing miserably at hiding his mirth.