"Mommy and daddy K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" It definitely sounded like a child's high pitched voice.

Seth's curiosity got the best of him, leading him closer to the kitchen and what he saw there made him want to crawl straight into his own death bed.

Anger swirled like a whirlwind within him, choking him nice and slow. His breath turned shallow, his hands clenching into tight fists at his sides, itching to put a dent in the glass wall beside him. Leonardo wasn't his boyfriend or anything like that but it still sucked. Seth was teetering on a gray area between insanity and ire.

He couldn't help feeling extremely pissed off. Maybe it was his fault, after all he'd come on to the guy. But Leonardo had kissed him first that night! So technically he started it.

Seth didn't possess energy to move. His whole body suddenly grew weak. He remained frozen on the same spot as he watched Leonardo fondly kissing a woman right in front of his eyes. It wasn't supposed to hurt this much but damn it did. There was this dull pain growing behind his throat that made his Adam's apple gobble up and down repeatedly.

"Kiss again!" The loud happy squeal brought Seth back to reality. There's no way he was going to stand right there and watch Leonardo kissing his wife again, and the kid? Such a cute adorable little thing.

"That's enough Mia, time for breakfast." Leonardo reprimanded making the child pout at him.

"Here, happy now bambolina?" Leonardo's supposedly wife pressed a chaste kiss on her husband's lips earning themselves another squeal.

What was Leonardo's plan anyway? Was he going to hide him in the closet until he was clear of his wife then he'd let Seth escape through the back door like some cheap junkie whore he'd picked off the highway gas station?

Screw him.

In the end Seth regained his strength and commanded his body to move as quickly as he could without drawing any attention.

At the hospital, Dr. Bravucci listened to Seth as he answered each and every pre-surgery question at such an apparent ease. He couldn't fault anything that the resident said but something was just off. Leonardo made a mental note to ask Seth about his attitude after surgery.

"What's the matter with you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're all tensed up, all business like."

"This," Seth pointed to the floor for more emphasis. "This is my job. And this is business."

"Well, it's like I insulted you by..." Leonardo trailed on his statement. His eyes quickly darted around to check for unwanted audience. "I thought that's what you wanted. You called me for a hookup, didn't you?" His jaw was now ticking with suppressed rage. He didn't understand why Seth was acting up the whole day. It wasn't that hard to notice the resident was in a salty mood.

"I did, and what happened between us will never happen ever again!" The resident shot back through gritted teeth. Seth never bothered hiding the fact that his fuse was cut short for some reason.

"I get it okay? It was a one time thing but you don't have to be a dick about it." Leonardo sighed tiredly, he'd spent all morning since 4am in a heart transplant surgery and he was starting to catch a massive headache. "At least acknowledge me as a human being, stop avoiding me. It's stupid and childish, seriously."