I'm giving them vitamins and food, I also pinned there schedule of feeding time.

" Leo is fat', I admit I over feed him" I read everything and its like diet for him his bigger to his age.

" I'm sorry leo, I overfeed you, lucy your getting old this place is good for retirement right?" I'm talking to them, they can't talk back but I know they loves me.

" Hello is there someone in there" someone is outside the door,

" Whoo~~ are you? I'm feeding leo and lucy please don't come"

who's that I don't like the voice, am I in trouble? I hurriedly lock the door inside, his still knocking and I don't like that I don't like, I cover my ears so I can't hear him he keeps banging it.

"Gooo~~~~ I'm jusssst feeding leeeeoooo, I feel scared his voice its like jay park that his voice, I'm covering my ears he will get tired I just wait inside, his going to hurt me its jay thats his voice.

" Na na na na na na na na na na"

MEANWHILEEEEEEEE

Its early but a car just arrived and they all bowed when they see her.

" Young miss," they bowed.

" What happened here? What's with commotion, they are still sleeping right? Keep it down"' joohyun said to them here brows frown it's still early.

" Where sorry young miss its just, in the stable one of man saw the light is on so he knock and knock but it's lock then someone is singing there, but auntie miran said it lisa she ask earlier for food to feed, till now she didn't stop or open the door" joohyun gets irritated.

" Why you all didn't call me, or knock the two unnies they will wake if that's the matter" I'm walking to where lisa is I cross with jisoo just wake up, she's confuse.

" Joohyun what's happening I heared little commotion Thats why I'm looking also for lisa then I cant see anyone, its still early though" jisoo said

Joohyun hold her everything while they are  walking with her, and tell her what happen when she just arrived. Then when they get near they hear lisa is not singing though, its like mocking noise.

" Its not singing, where is damn key!" Joohyun said then one of security gave to her then they open it they saw lisa covering her ears and close eyes.

" Baby baby" jisoo gets near to her, when she touch her the sound she makes is getting louder, then jieun just arrived and rush to her.

" Jisoo hold her face hold her call her loudly' jieun said and jisoo do the same.

" LISAAAA BABY LOOK AT ME IT'S UNNIE CHICHU UNNIE LISA LISA" jisoo shout and I instruct the guards to leave. I'm pissed,

jisoo do it again and makes lisa open her eyes and she see its jisoo, she hugged her so tight.

" Unnie I hear jay park knocking on door, I said don't come that's why I locked the door then tg~" jisoo didn't let finish her word.

" Unnie is here now, ssssh no ones going to hurt you here ok, some might just knock, jay park can't come here there are so many guards protecting us" jisoo
Hugged her and kiss her from time to time,

' I'm sorry I make you worried unnie I just panic coz it's SOUNDS like him" lisa said in small and stuttering voice.

" Its oks, but look where here your ok, don't be afraid my big baby unnies here, look joojoo is even here" jisoo unnie is consoling lisa and she look at me, and makes her eyes calm.