Yu Zhong x Wanwan

Requested by: Kuramatwi hope you like it!

Disclaimer: if you disagree/not a fan of this ship-- it's your choice if you wanna read it or not but please respect other's ships :v

Arigatou!
___

Yu Zhong's POV

A dark rainy day it is today as I'm wondering here inside the land of the dawn looking for my celestial key that I have just lost now.

I looked everywhere-- the bushes, the turrets, and I evens swam through the river just to find it.

But still no use.

My shoulder shrugged as I sighed as defeat and turned around and walked my way home.

While on the way-- I can hear giggles coming from not too far from here. I became aware of my surroundings and prepared myself if someone comes to attack me just in case.

"Nyahaha--oof!"

What the--

Someone just bumped right into me!

I can't process the thing that just happened just now. All I can remember is that someone came jumping-- more like hopping right beside me and accidentaly bumped into me.

"O-ow.." judging by her voice-- I can tell that she is a girl, since her voice is kinda high-pitched-ish

"What's your problem?" I asked trying to calm myself, I still need to control my anger because I believe that--that was just an accident. I stood up and brushed the dirts in my clothes and looked at the girl.

Her hair color is brunette--which is tied into a bun. She is wearing something that looks like a dress to represent where she is from.

She looks like an agile tiger in human form by the whisker like mark from her cheeks and by her tail.

"A-ahh sorry!" She stood up and brushed off the dirt off her clothes and bowed down to me.

"It's... it's fine"

I scratched the back of my neck because I remembered that I'm shy with girls. And I don't have any confidence about my looks because I kinda look like a dragon or somethin' so I'm quite scared that I might scare them.

My attention went back to her when she took something off her pocket.

"By the way.. do you know who's the owner of this?" She asked while showing me a celestial key... WAIT THAT'S MINE!

"W-where did you get that?.. that's mine!" I exclaimed happily so she looked at me and bend her neck at the side-- as she is trying to study my figure..

"W-why?" I asked confused. Do I look that scary?

But what got me even more confused is when she smiled at me and nodded.

"Here you go!" She said cheerfully and grabbed my hand as she put the key in my palms.

"Next time don't loose it okay? Becareful!"

I blinked twice-- trying to process of what just happened.

"A-... you're not scared at me?" I asked confused.

Her right eyebrow raised like I just said something wrong.

"Why would I?"

"E-ehh??"

"You look cool for me Mr. You're not scary'kay?" She said as she went close to me and ---

She kissed my cheek!

My cheeks went completely red as I looked at her shooked. While she is just smiling sweetly-- almost not showing her eyes.

"This marks you that you're not scary-- you are just cool. I mean, not to all. People have different opinions. But for me you are cool Mr.. kay'?" She explained without even taking a single break.

"And that seal proves it"

I grabbed my mini mirror at my pocket to look at myself. There is a tiger symbol in my cheeks that doesn't look that clear which can be still hidden.

"Farewell!" She bid goodbye while waving at me why hopping farther away from me.

I can't take my embarassment anymore---

So I fainted.

_____