HAYAGURA

Note: Hey guys so this is the last ship of this book but don't worry there will be a book two. So yeah enjoy this last ship and stay tuned for the book two 😘😘😘 and this is just ganna be one shot because im super busy this week.

Kagura's POV

I almost forgot me and hayabusa's date today i know that he will be mad because he waited for me there blablabla.

i got to go now if i didnt go there i will be in more trouble.

as i got there he is not here yet. im went first haha now hayabusa can never complain about me now he is going to be sorry to me hahaha!

Kagura waited and waited until she realizes that hayabusa is not coming and then she decided to text him.

To: Hayabusa

Where are you im in here in the restaurant you said that we are going to date in.

7ms later kagura received a text.

From: Hayabusa

Really?! You are late! Iam there in 3pm! And now its 6pm! You know what kagura im breaking up with you!

When kagura read the text she exploded into tears

Is what i read right? It can't be! Maybe it's just a prank? I don't know i need to talk to him in person! I don't want to leave him. Huhuhu kagura this is all your fault you are always late on your dates. I need to find him!

When kagura is walking on the street she saw somebody's back and thought it was familiar to her.

I can't be wrong its him but he's with somebody? Who is she? I need to find out.

Kagura goes behind the wall near her so they won't see her. When she hides she peek to them.

" i love you so much hayabusa "

" i love you more hanabi"

Kagura puts her hands on her hand and she crys quitly.

And then she saw them kissing and she ran away.

How could he do this to me? But with hanabi? No way!