𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.

**Just realised that Touya actually has white hair but I'm keeping it red**

Midoriya's POV~

After waiting for hours, I took out my flashlight and crept out of my dorm...

I tip-toed down to the Library as quickly as I could, I even had to avoid the Cameras they set up, but I have noticed that The League Of Villains haven't been attacking us for a week...

I got inside the Library to see Todoroki was already sitting inside with a Military Book, I turned off my flashlight off and he turned to me,"I see you have arrived.", I nod,"Of course, Todoroki-Kun.", I sit down next to him,"So, what did you need my help for?", he remained quiet for a moment,"Well... Before I tell you Midoriya. You have to promise me, not to tell anyone.", I nod,"Of course, Todoroki-kun! What's on your mind?", he sighed and but he didn't take his mind off the pages,"I need your help finding someone.", I smiled,"Really? Who??", he reached into his PJ pocket and pulled out a photograph of him when he was a kid... But...

I didn't recognize the older kid...

It was an older boy, he had red hair and was with Todoroki

I look up at him,"Who is he Todoroki-Kun?", he remained quiet,"My older brother... Touya...", I was surprised,"You have another brother??? How come I've never met him or...", Todoroki looked at me,"He was declared dead years ago.", I gasped,"I'm so sorry!", but he didn't stop,"But he's still alive. I can feel he is still alive.", Todoroki had no expression, but he was sharing it through his voice. I smiled,"I can help you, but... Why is a Military Book the first book you'll look?", he took another deep breath,"My father, he sent him away when I was 4... I know it was some type of Military program... But, I never found the name for it.", I smiled,"I'll be sure to help you find your older brother, Todoroki-Kun!", he gave me and nod and we both took out another Military Book and we began to scan the records for a Touya...

====

As we kept reading, the Library door suddenly opened!

Todoroki immediately actived his ice, but we both calmed when we realized it was...

Bakugou and Kirishima!?!?!

They were both in their PJs like us,"What are you extras doing here?!", Todoroki stood up,"We were looking for something.", Kirisima smiles apologetically,"Sorry, guys. He heard something on the way to the bathroom and wanted to check it out...", Bakugou sneered,"Why are you extras up this late?!", I look at Todoroki,"We were... Looking for something...", Todoroki returned to reading through the books,"Nothing.", he pulled out another book and began to read again,"You looking for something, dude??", he doesn't look up,"You can say that.", Kirisima peaked over,"You planning to join the Military, Shoto??", he turned to him with cold eyes,"The day I join the Military, is the day I forgive my father. It won't happen.", he pulled up the book to cover his face, Kirisima got the message and immediately backed off...

Bakugou's POV~

Icey-Hot continued to read those Military books with Deku.
Kirisima was just scanning the books for something in interest and I just stood there holding my flashlight,"So, what are you extras looking for?", "None of your business.", I look over on the desk and saw a photograph of a younger Icey-Hot and some 10 year old? He looked 10 ish. I pointed to it,"Who's that?", Icey-Hot snatched the photograph,"Nothing.", Deku then spoke up,"Todoroki-Kun, maybe they can help us.", Kirishima then appeared,"Yo! We helping someone??", Todoroki sighed,"Alright. Only because you think they can help.", Deku smiles like the idiot he is...