Part: 02

The Popular Sweetheart
Part 2:

Before I could say anything else, he leaned a bit more closer, connecting our lips.
.
.
.
I widened my eyes, frozen, trying to process what was happening but the euphoric feeling of his lips on mine melted me, and i eventually gave in.

Feeling me kissing him back, he smile through it and cupped my right cheek, kissing me passionately, trying to tell me things i never knew action could express.

We parted away after a few seconds, and his gaze made me want to disappear. He looked into my eyes, his eyes sparkling.

He was about to say something but our little moment got interrupted by a sleepy Jimin, one of Jungkook's friends, whisper shouting at him "Koo Koo san! Come sleep!". Jungkook looked at me apologetically then standing up and walking towards his camp. I smiled a little and got up too and walked to my camp as well but before i could reach i heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

He came near me and quickly cupped my cheek, pecking my lips and said "Good Night" in whisper before running away, leaving me standing there trying to think if it was a dream or reality.

Eventually, coming back to reality, i went inside and laid on my sleeping bag, when i realised i was still wearing his hoodie. I smiled softly inhaling his scent which made me think of the kiss. Never in a million years you would have think that he would be your first kiss. Talking about that, you did date someone before but never kissed, nevermind. We will come back to that later. Little did you know that he was thinking about the kiss as well.

The both of you fell asleep thinking of each other...

Time skip: Next Morning

You woke up a little late to a dressed up Anna shaking me by my shoulders. " Heyyyyyy!!! Wake up!!!! We are gonna get late!!" She said almost shouting at me. I sat and stretched a bit. " Good Morning to you too" i said sarcastically, getting up the bed. "You woman! Freshen up in 5 minutes, i don't wanna be late because of you!" She scolded pointed her index finger at me. "Yes Mom!" I joked to which we both cracked up laughing.

"Anyways, the teacher said to be out in 5 and later we can get ready, so wash your face and...here! Brush your teeth!" She said throwing toothpaste for me to catch which i struggled to since it wasn't expected. "Don't wait for me, just go. I will be there soon" i said making my way to the restroom.

After freshening up, i stepped out of my camp, taking in a deep breath with a smile of happiness on my face and my eyes closed. The sun hitting my face and the cold breeze if winter made me feel out of the world.

I looked around trying to find Anna somewhere when my eyes were met with the one who made my heart pound in my chest last night. Jungkook was there in the same black shirt he was in last night, under the hoodie. He smile and mouthed "Good Morning" to which i smiled and bowed my head slightly since i didn't want people to suspect anything.

I turned to my right and saw Anna there talking to the teacher. I went there and stood beside her. When she was done i asked if she ate anything and she denied saying that she was waiting for me. We took our coffee cups and i took one chocolate chip cookie with it as well. We thought to sit on the grass ground and have our breakfast.

We talked a bit and one by one everyone came out of their camps. For some reason they were eyeing me weirdly and some girls whispering looking at me. It made me a bit uncomfortable and i looked at Anna. "Why are they looking at me like that?" I whispered to her. She looked around and said "let me go and check" and stood up going to a girl. Meanwhile, i looked down when my mind went back to last night. "His lips were so soft" i thought, touching my lips slightly while smiling, i blushed a bit.

Moments later, a shook Anna came to me, pulling me up and taking me to a corner. I gave her a confused look. She glared at me. "Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked. I looked down and said "No" shrugging my shoulders a bit. She narrowed her eyes and grabbed my arm, pulling me closer and whisper shouting "You are wearing Jungkook's hoodie!"

My eyes widened and i cursed under my breath for not noticing. "H-how do you know that I-it's h-his h-hoodie?"i said trying to play cool. She cocked a eyebrow saying "This is his favorite one and everyone knows about it" she coldly said.

She cocked an eyebrow "Now tell me what happened" i looked down, then back up at her. Hesitating, i pleaded "Stay calm okay?" She nodded and hummed. I sighed " We coincidentally met last night at the lake and i was feeling cold so he gave me his hoodie" i said.

"What did you talk about" she asked excitedly. I exhaled sharply "He told me about his crush and asked me if i ever fell in love to which i answered "i don't know" and....." i trailed off contemplating whether to tell her or not "And....?" She asked urging me to continue. I dropped my shoulders then pulled her close and lean in her ear whispering "We kissed" "wait-what?" She asked being unsure if what she heard was true or if she if she is hearing things. "We kissed" i repeated.

Her eyes widened. "You mean he ki-£$₩#$£" her voice came out muffled as i covered her mouth with my hand and shushed her down. "Sorry" she said cheekily after i removed my hand.

Before i could say anything else, i started walking to our camp to get ready.

"Heyyyy! Tell me in detail!" She shouted following me. I turned around "Don't you dare tell this to anyone" i glared at her. She immediately shut her mouth up. But after i continued walking again, she shouted whining "Seriously Y/NNNNN! I HAVE THE RIGHT! I AM YOUR BESTFRIEND!!" i turned around once again, with a finger on my chin, pretending to think then eventually shook my head as "no" to which she huffed and i chuckled spinning on my heels to go back to where i wanted to when i saw him yet again.

He was laughing as if he knew what we were fighting about. I mean...ofcourse he would know. He looked at me up and down and mouthed "cute" . I giggled realizing he was talking about the hoodie and made my way back to my camp.

Time Skip: after getting ready

We were currently preparing for the dinner that the teacher asked us to. I was helping the teacher when Anna came to up to me. "Hey! Tell me! Did he kissed you first or you did?" She whispered.

I sent her a glare before chuckling at her puppy eyes. "He did" i said. "What? I mean- how- wow" she stuttered and i said "i mean obviously does it look like i will ever take the first step" i explained continuing what i was continuing what i was doing. "Well...how was it" she whispered teasingly yet excitedly.

I blushed a bit and looked around meeting a pair of doe eyes. I thought about it for a while. "Passionate... soft... full of love..." i whispered still looking at him in the eyes till she nudged my shoulder making me look at her. She suddenly hugged me tight "I am happy for you, he is a good guy" she quietly said still hugging me and i hugged her back.

TBC....