Book: Pack Stories

http://www.wattpad.com/7518094-pack-stories

Here is a collection of the packs stories written by our very own Alpha Talon! Currently, we only have a hand full of stories here but there might be more added later on down the road. It is unknown on when there would be more added but this is a possibility. At the current moment (12/9/12), all requests for the pack stories are NOT being accepted.

Here you will find stories of the Alpha, Luna, both Beta's, and the Head warrior. Each of them are either stories of their past or otherwise but it is worth mentioning that in Decoii's story- she is still mated to the last Luna and considered to be the Alpha of the pack. So the ranking is a little off within her story as this was before the ex-Luna quit.

The first story is Talon's, a short story about how his first pack was killed off.

Next you'll find Abraham's story that details the death of his family.

Afterward which, you will find Angus' story of how he made his adoptive father proud by saving his life.

Then you'll find the story of Rose and her past.

At last, you will find the story of Decoii. This is centered around Pre-Alpha Talon times where a fire broke out.

Read them and show your support so maybe one day, Talon will start writing them again!