The Trip to Japan! -Chapter 2

Melissa woke up to the sound of her alarm. She yawned. Usually, she was a morning person, but she usually didn't wake up at 5:00 A.M. She sighed and got ready. She was going to wear something nice, something making her look more presentable. Luckily, she pre-made her outfit, so that saved a lot of time. She wore a leather jacket, a light blue "dress" like thing, black leggings, and some sneakers. This is kinda like what she wore:-

She also put on a rose gold necklace and a cute lacy bow

She also put on a rose gold necklace and a cute lacy bow. She took one last good look at herself before exiting her room. She walked through her house one last time before reaching the front door. She turned the knob before she turned around, sighing, she said goodbye to her house, skipping out the door. Her suitcases were taken away, so, all she had to carry was her backpack with her regular needs and a side bag with some snacks, water, and entertainment. 

Skipping to after she got off her plane. 

She skipped around before her eyes landed on the two people she wanted to see. She gasped before running to them. 

"Uncle Might!" She exclaimed happily, jumping to him, embracing him in a tight hug. He chuckled lightly as Melissa still hugged onto him. She had to remember that he was much weaker and not the same strong, tough, and buff man he used to be. But, Melissa didn't see him differently, he's still her uncle after all. 

Melissa finally let go but immediately jumped onto him, squealing in joy from seeing the boy. Deku chuckled lightly, happy to see her again. The two also hugged for a while. Ever since Deku got back to Japan, he couldn't help but miss Melissa. She was a very nice friend and he enjoyed her company and support. So, seeing her made him ecstatic. He lifted her up slightly before putting her down instantly. Melissa giggled eyes closed making Deku blush lightly. All Might smiled at the two. 

"Alright you two, we gotta go to U.A remember? Get Melissa settled into her new dorm, show her around, Kay?" He said in a light fatherly tone.

the two younger teens nodded. Melissa's luggage was already taken care of so all she needed to do was got to the dorms, get a tour, meet the students, and rest. Hopefully, that wouldn't be too hard to do, right?

A/N: So, these chapters might be little short due to the fact that I wanna write this nice and smoothly. So, ye.