Mina's Suit!

Yep, making another update cause I'm suddenly very motivated with this idea. Keep in mind, these chapters are short and not the best, so I apologize for that 😅

So, Mina thought the costumes were super stylish and cool, so she wanted to upgrade hers. 

Mina's Idea: "Okay soo, I just really want my costume to look cool and cute at the same time, so I was wondering if you could add your own twist to it? Thanks!" 

So, for Mina's hero costume, Mei and Melissa decided to make it look more in Mina's style, so they decided to go a bit different. 

So, to start things off, her bodysuit was altered into two parts, a turtleneck crop top with a small triangle right above her breasts and sky blue shorts with a slight camouflage pattern along the ends. A white utility belt accompanied the set and hat light golden buckles. The material used was a very soft and flexible fabric that was made to withhold the acid she can produce.  

Next was a pair of white running sneakers with purple parts and light green laces. It was a pretty nice addition since the sneakers had special pads at the bottom to make her be able to be more agile on her feet in a way and also pour out acid which can make a cool rain effect if she's jumping on someone.  

A pair of black, fingerless combat gloves was added as a small detail, completing the ensemble. 

Overall, the suit mostly changed its style and materials being used seeing that Mina wanted to be more fashionable, if she's dying as a hero, she's dying while looking like the queen she is.