Chapter 2

POV: BRI

(If this confuses you Bri is now using her ability to be in the story of her books and is now in it)

I wake up to the sun shinning in my eyes. I blink a few times to get the sleep out of my eyes before taking in my surroundings.

I'm laying in a queen size bed in the corner of a large bedroom. There's a mirror taking up the wall on my left, In the reflection I see myself myself wearing a beautiful white nightgown.

I climb out of bed after admiring the gown for a minute and walk towards the big door. I take a deep breath and open it, walking outside into a hallway.

The hallway is long and wide, paintings covering the walls. An older woman is standing a few feet away, dusting a glass vase.

I walk past the elderly woman and towards a boy pair of doors with a floral pattern covering it, bottom to top.

The room I enter is empty except for a long white carpet leading across the room to two thrones sitting under a window covering the entire wall.

Wanting to explore more of this place that seems like a castle, I skip over o the set of doors on the left side of the room but before I could open them they burst open.

A group of women lead by one in a long flowing white dress walk into the room carrying decorations. The woman in the flowing dress stops in front of me and waves her hand to the women behind her telling them to go ahead.

"Good morning darling!" She says cheerfully while hugging me. "How was your sleep?"

"It was fine I guess," I reply awkwardly.

"Christine has made breakfast, hurry before it gets cold!"

The woman pecks me on the cheek and trots past me into the throne room to join the group of women setting up tables.

I walk out of the doors that the group of people came trough and into the front room of this castle type place.

I walk across the room and under the large staircase leading to the upper levels to yet, another set of doors. When I enter, the smell of toast and eggs hits me in the face. The room I'm in, which I'm guessing is the dining room, has a long table in the middle of the room. There is one place on the table that is still set, probably for me.

I sit down and hesitantly eat the eggs and bacon. Once I'm sure they're not poison I eat the rest like a pig because I haven't eaten since before school.

Once I finish eating I get up, turn around and nearly have a heart attack.

The elderly woman I saw dusting the case in the hallway is standing behind me holding out her hands. "I'll take that dear," she says nodding he head towards the plate.

"Thank you." I reply, still recovering from the scare she gave me. "May I ask what your name is?"

The lady gives me a light smile. "You should know this, Princess, I've only been your personal maid for 17 years. It's Elizabeth."

"Oh yeah sorry," I say.