Chapter 5

Phil's Pov

I stood there confused on why they left so quick, it seems he has been avoiding me and it made me upset. I looked up to him and now to know he is avoiding me hurts. "I can try and talk to Germany or America, but they might ignore me as well..." I sighed and Indo smiled at me "you ok love?" he asked "yes, just confused on why he's avoiding me" i said scratching the back of my head "maybe he's jealous Phil" Indo said holding my hand "what do you mean?" i asked looking up at him "he could like you Phil" i looked down "oh"

Russia's POV

Once Germany, Ame, and I got home, I walked slowly towards my room and sat on my bed 'This was supposed to be Nice' I thought to myself as i looked at the ground 'but Indo knows my feelings for phil and he wont leave me alone. I heard some commotion downstairs so i went down to look "whats going on?" i asked as i saw a winded Malaysia, "I-Indo is coming for you Russia, he going to kill you." Malay said very worriedly "what do you mean hes going to kill Russia?!" Ame said clinging onto Germany and Germany petted Ame. "Indo is coming for Russia, he knows he likes Phil and doesnt want him 'taking him away'" Malay explained, i just stood there in shock 'he what?' i thought to myself 'hes going to kill me?' i looked at Malay "you should probably go before he finds out your here" i said as i walked back to my room, "ok." with that he left.