Chapter 4

Germany's Pov

I was cuddling with America on the couch and both of us worried because Russia doesnt really come out of his room unless hes going to Soviets grave or to eat, "Germany, may we try to get Ruski to go to a amusement park?" America looks at me through his sunglasses which i took off of him and kissed his forehead, "we can try Ame" i replied getting up with him heading to Russia's room and Ame knocked, "yes" i heard Russia's muffled voice on the other side of the door. "May you come with us to an amusement park please Ruski" Ame asked "please Russland you have been in your room for awhile and this might cheer you up" i said as well, i heard a shuffle in the room and the door opened to see a very tired Russian. He sighed "fine" is all he responded with and America smiled and hugged him "thank you Russia" America said as he let go and held my hand, "well Russland get ready we'll be leaving in a hour" i said as i walked with Ame down to our shared room.

~Timeskip to Amusement Park~

Russia's Pov

I sat in the back of Neimcy's car looking out the window as i spot the Amusement park 'maybe this is a good thing, to get out of the house and my room' i thought to myself as we got out of the car heading towards the ticket booth getting our tickets and walking in "ok where should we go first" Germany asked i shrugged and America looked at the tall swings "that one?" Germany asked and America nodded "yes please" and off we went. As we were on the ride i held onto my Ushanka, Ame laughing and holding onto germany, While germany looked scared.

~Timeskip~

I was laughing because we went on all the scary rides and Germany started Cursing and yelling in german on each one, it was very amusing. "Glad to know you laugh at my pain" Germany said and i rolled my eyes and smile. "Mr. Russia!!!" i heard someone say and i froze in my place. He walked up to me while holding Indo's hand While Indo smirked at me, "h-hey Phil" i said looking at the smaller country "how have you been? Its been awhile since i have seen you, what happened?" he looked up at me questionly "i've been busy haha you know being a country leader and all" i said nervously scratching the back of my neck as Indo glared at me, Germany noticed and grabbed my arm "come on Russland lets get home i'm making Pelmeni for dinner" with that we left and Phil looked semi upset and Indo very annoyed.