Chapter 2: School Starts

~In Ciel's point of view~

I walk into the school lugging to my locker opening it. Great another day in this hell. I see a flash of nearly white blond hair and my eyes widen some. I shake my head… No it can’t be he’s dead. Walking to my first class, which is math. Going to my seat in the back corner I look around taking out my books. The door opens to a new kid he has a beanie and is wearing jean shorts and a tank top that’s dark blue. Playing with the ruby ring I avoid even looking at the boy.
The teacher stands next to the new kid saying, “Hello welcome to our school may I see your schedule?” The strange boy nods handing the teacher the schedule and she speaks to him a little close to his face and her voice was hard to catch to what she said. The boy takes the empty seat next to me and starts listening to the teacher writing things down.
Later that day in the cafeteria I sat alone at a table…that boy he was in my first three classes… it was strange. The strange boy walks into the cafeteria and goes to my table and speaks with a quiet shaky voice it was even hard to make out, “H…Hi I don’t m…mean to bother you b…but may I sit?” I just look at him and nod not even bothering to speak. Why should I anyway, he’s just another nuisance at school.
A large male comes up to me and grabs me by my collar with his meaty hand and speaks with his dog breath reminds me of Pluto’s, “Oi Phantomhive I see you finally found a girlfriend an ugly one at that.” I see the boy finch offended and I look at the bully’s face with a deadly glare and speak calmly,
“First off I know your pea sized brain can’t comprehend things to well but he is clearly a male new student,” meaty cuts me off saying,
“Oh ho I see now you’re gay then. A faggot,” I sigh speaking calmly still,
“No I am not gay I don’t even know the new boys name,” He stands and lifts his head up speaking with a smirk,
“My name oh well that’s simple its Alois…” he looks in my eyes with his icy blue ones, “Alois Trancy.”
My eyes widen in shock as the meaty boy drops me and starts walking to Alois, but before he could get close I grab the bully by the arm and push him into the wall speaking with a dead voice, “Do not dare touch that boy!”

The scared bully nods and rushes off.