♡♡♡Just Call Me Natalie♡♡♡

My last chapter ended abruptly... idk I stopped writing like at 2am .
..............................

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I was currently in my history class. My teacher was making random kids go in front of everyone and state the declaration of independence. I tried to calm down but I couldn't. It felt weird I don't know if you would call what I am having a panic attack as I basically feel like everyone is judging me, I start having a hard time breathing and then start crying. I ran towards the door without a word and I sat against the wall in the hall trying to breath. I don't know why this happens to me... It's not like I try. My old friend Esmerelda would says I fake it and that I needed to stop... That's just one reason why I have stopped talking to her. Nobody has came out and I couldn't gain control of my breathing. I put my head in my lap gasping for air. I started feeling light headed, like I was going to pass out. I sat straight up looking up and the light. I heard someone run up to me. It was Ed, he sat beside me, grabbing me in his arm.

"Natare you okay? Breath baby girl, breath." He pulled me in between his legs,with my back to him. He put my arms out in front of me, kinda like a zombie.

"Ca-can y-y-you ca-call m-e N-N-Natalie?He laughed but agreed. He rubbed my arms, as I started to control my breathing.

------------------------------

Wtf over 300 reads?¿?¿?