"Wait. What!" I sputter pressing my fingers into my temple. "You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking!" I groan rubbing my temples

"Yeah, I'm joking." Raya and Tate laugh. Kay looks half asleep and Aria is so focused on whatever she's doing on her laptop.

"Very funny," I mumble letting my head fall to the table.

"Here for your headache." I lift my head a little to see the two small pills in a medicine cup that Raya slid over to me. I thank her and swallow the pills down with my tea. I'm still trying to remember the events of last night but everything is fuzzy. But knowing how I am and how Raya and Tate are, I probably took a couple more shots. Then a couple more to get them off my back about telling me to relax. Then here I am.

"Relax, stopping thinking so hard we're all here safe and sound,

" Raya tells me and Tate nods in agreement. "You had fun right?" Raya adds on.

Although I can't remember much and I don't like that I liked being able to see Raya. I nod and give her a gentle smile to agree. "But anyways don't think that I didn't see you and Jack getting cozy last night." I taunt her. Everyone at the table looks up and mischievously smiles at Raya.

"Spill." Kay and Aria say in unison not taking their eyes off of Raya as she turns off the stove and walks over to the sink to put the pan away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Raya shrugs and turns away trying to hide the smile appearing on her face. Before I can say anything else the front door opens and Jack walks in with a box of donuts in his hand.

"Speak of the devil," Aria mutters smirking before turning back to her laptop.

When we were all friends in high school I don't think that I'd seen them all touchy-feely. Well probably because Jack's feelings were one-sided but now it looks like things have changed. Before it was only Jack giving Raya longing stares and puppy eyes and Raya being clueless never noticed. I pretended not to notice the same looks he gave her in the halls when he stopped talking to us.

Should talk to him before I leave?

Yes, I most definitely should.

"Huh? What did I do?" Jack sets the box of donuts down in front of us.

"What didn't you do?" Kay tilts her head at him whilst staring him down.

"I don't know? Ry do you wanna tell me?" He smirks as he walks right behind her pressing his body against hers as he grabs a mug from the cabinet above her. A very obvious smirk appears on Raya's face.

"Hey! Hey! Save that for later!" Aria groans while the rest of us try to hide our smiles.

"Yeah, Ry care to tell us?" I taunt her once again while I pull a jelly-filled donut from the box. Her cheeks flare-up which Jack sees and he continues to smirk satisfied with her reaction. He decides to tease her more brushing her hair off of her chest to reveal her neck to him. She slaps his hand away once he starts trailing his fingers down her neck and across her collarbone.

"No, I don't care to," Raya says mockingly as she walks over to the table setting the two plates down filled with bacon and pancakes. I look at her to try to get something out of her but she looks at me and gives me the "later" look which I accept. Raya sits next to me and Jack sets a pile of plates and utensils in front of us then sits at the end of the table closest to Raya.

Kay walks to the fridge grabbing a syrup and pre-cut fruit. "So where are the two?" She asks Jack with her back still facing us.

The two? Oh right, Jack's roommates.