Chapter 8

I wanna Say Thank You To The New Readers Who Became Fans and Thanks For The Votes :-) It's Not That Long But Hopefully You Still Like It. Comment, Vote, Tell Me What You Think.

"Who Is This?" "Jerome It's not what it looks like.." "WHO IS HE!!?" He Shouted so agressively I was so shocked and scared by the tone of his voice. He's never spoken to me like that before. People's Heads turned and faced us but Jerome didn't seem to care "He's..He's my uh boss" "Then Why The FUCK Is Here With You..Are You Two Dating?" "No" "Don't Lie To Me Shanice, DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!"  "I'm not lying" my voice so timid and quiet and his over powering mine "Then why are you here with him" "We are just friends..nothing more" "FRIENDS?! FRIENDS?!" "yeah we're just friends" Conor said bravely "You Keep Out Of This" Conor ignored him "Shanice Who Is This Guy" "He's..He's My Brother" "The Way He's Going On You'd Think He Was Your Boyfriend. He spoke as if Jerome wasn't here with us I laughed nervously "I am Her Bo..I'm Here Brother and I Have The Right To The Know Where She Is And Who She Is With" "Well You Know Where She Is and Who She Is With now so you can go somewhere and mind your own business." "Yeah and while I do that I should Go and Report You.Hmm Boss and His Employee..doesn't sound to good does it?" Conor said nothing, he just gave him a fierce look I could see him getting mad with his fists clenched. "What, do you want to fight? cos if you do I'm ready" "You know what, assholes like you aren't worth it" I saw Jeromes fist clench and his arm raised, getting closer and closer to conors face, conor ducked so jerome missed then Conor swung back at him then being the idiot I am I went in between them both to stop them fighting. Then you could imagine what happened next. Before I knew it his fist had introduced itself  to my face by giving me a blow to the cheek. 

Jerome's POV

"Shanice are you okay?" praying that she was. "um yeah" her hand holding her cheek. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Conor said. arrh I wish this guy would just back off. "Just stay away from her" I ordered "Come on Shanice let's go." Silence bloomed the air as we drove home.I can't believe she lied to me. If she didn't want to be with me all she had to was say so instead of ripping my heart out and tearing it into a million pieces. I just wish she loved me the way I love her. I would do anything for her.

Shanice's POV

"Here, Put that on it." he gave me a bag of  frozen peas. "thanks" .He barely looked at me and when he did he would give me the most disgusted look ever. I felt so ashamed. He wouldn't even talk to me. "Say something" "like what?" "I don't know say anything, tell me you're mad at me, tell me you're are disgusted by me..just say anything" "I am not disgusted by you and can never be. Don't you understand. I am in love with you. You are my life, without out you I am nothing, without you I have no life." "But you're mad at me?" "I'm mad at the fact that you wasn't honest with me" "Oh" "All I want is your honesty. A relationship is nothing without trust." "Well that's the thing, I..." "You don't want to be in a relationship with me." he finished my sentence for me. "well no,yes, I..." "Which one is it?" "I don't know if I feel the same way you do." his face dawned With sadness "I just don't know if it's right" "Tell me the truth. Do you like him?" "Well..yeah I do" "And did you ever like me" "I thought I did and now I'm not sure" "Well if you feel that way there is no point carrying this on let's just end it now." "you'll always be my brother, my best friend." "But never your boyfriend" I didn't say anything. I could tell he was hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him, honest to god I didn't but it's not like I can make myself love him in that way. It would be so much easier if we weren't related.  ugh why am I such an evil bitch. " I think I'm just gonna go to bed" He said "Okay..It's been a long day" "yeah" "Goodnight Jerome." 

Jerome's POV

I thought I would be able to handle her telling me she didn't love me but I was wrong I just felt like dying. Having a life was pointless if she didn't want to be a part of it. I decided to run myself a bath. * I laid in the bath tub thinking about Shanice and how she didn't love me and how she would rather be with another. Tears streamed down my cheek at the thought of her not wanting to be with me but those tears became invisible when I laid in the bath with my head underneath the water, my mouth open inviting the water in. I just laid there not wanting to move, or wanting to see another day, waiting to die. This was The Only Way The Pain Would Disappear.

Comment, Vote, Tell Me What You Think. :-)