Chapter 2, Part 2

So Are You Planning On Buying Anything Today Or Are We Just Window Shopping. She Pulled Out Her Purse Out Of Her Bag; it was completely empty except for a £2 coin. "Does That Answer Your Question?" She said smiling. I just shaked my head laughing at how funny she could be at times. "I'm A bit low on funds myself." I said. "Maybe you should apply for a job." she suggested. "Umm..I dunnoe." "Come on. It would be good for you". I stopped to think "Yeah Maybe you're right. but the question is where? "How 'bout there? she asked stopping in front of a clothing store. "what right now?" she just looked at me pointing out that it was obvious. "duhh. she said with a smirk. "ask them if they have a job opening"

we walked in and there was a woman sitting at the counter. "Excuse me, may I speak to the manager please." I asked As polite as I possibly could. "what would you like to see him about miss?" "errm, I was wondering if there was any job openings" I said "are you interested in working in retail." "I don't really mind." she leaned in closer as if she was going to whisper something to me. "Lets keep this between you and me; it's not all it's cracked up to be." I smiled. "I can handle anything coming at me." "That's a good, confident attitude you have there, exactly what you need in a new workplace.. well I'll just get him on the phone for you" She gave me a very heart warming smile before calling the manager.

The manager came down and if I do say so myself he was totally hot. Amazingly Sexy. I think he was mixed race. Had the same complexion as drake (Singer/rapper) with such beautiful ocean blue eyes and built but not too much but just right. ~Oh my gosh this guy is beautiful~ "Shanice he's talking to you." She snapped me back into reality. I must of been staring at him ridiculously. He must of thought I was a complete idiot. Way to make a good first impresion shanice. "Huh..oh sorry please continue with what you were saying. "Umm yeah..Emily here tells me that you're interested in working here." "well I was just wondering if you had any open spaces. If so then I wouldn't mind." "Yeah we do. I was supposed to put a sign up earlier this morning. It must have slipped my mind..Do you have any experience working in retail" "yes I do. I did it for work experience when I was back in school. I had to make it clear to him that I wasn't some little kid still at school, besides he didn't look a day over 20. ~How did he become the manager at such a young age. He's got it all great job, great looks, Amazing Eyes,his feet aren't too big. Most guys had humungus feet...Shanice you're spacing out again. ~"ok so would you like to work here at H&M?" "well if you're offering, why not?he started laughing. "You're a funny girl". ~Yes he thinks I'm funny. That's A good Start.~ "Ok, well I need you to fill out this application, when you're done hand it in to Emily here and I'll get in contact with you..Enjoy the rest of your day ladies. maybe working here won't be so bad; great staff, hot boss, looks like it'll be fun. Can hardly wait."Oh and by the way I'm Conor. Conor Davis" he said before giving me a huge smile and turning to head back upstairs"

What happened to you in there Shan' You totally spaced out, ridiculously staring at him like you were in a daze."

"I know, do you think he noticed." Hoping he didn't

"Of course he noticed, you were almost drooling" She laughed and slightly exaggerated "Can you blame me? He was sexy.One of the best looking creatures I have ever laid my eyes on.

"After Jerome of course" I laughed

"You are so whipped" She shrugged her shoulders "so what, I'm In Love, sue me."

**** I know it was short. The Next Upload will be longer *****