edward furlong

a/n: this is for @samantha878899 !! since it's in your user samantha i'm calling you that if it's not your name i'm sorry HAHA
light smut warning (?)

samantha's pov:
jesus there's the annoying kid in my grade his names edward and even though i hate his guts we share literally every class like how unlucky. it's actually really weird how we don't get along because we're in the same "popular kid" friendgroup. i've always been a rich girl because my father owned an oil company. that's the only reason i was popular anyway.

"hey samantha" he said smirking at me in homeroom. i rolled my eyes.

"what do you want furlong" i looked over at him making sure to roll my eyes very slowly.

"jeez can i not just say hey to my favorite person?" he said "but i mean there is something i wanted to ask you" he didn't say anything for like two minutes.

"wh-" the bell rang and the everyone got up.

"never mind" he said clearly flustered.

"that was weird" i said quietly to myself but just shook it off and walked to my next class. on the way there my best friend drew walked up to me (drew barrymore ofc let's just pretend she's not a couple years older then edward for a minute)

"hey samantha" she said smiling.

"hi drew" i said returning the smile.

"okay so are you going to the party tonight?" she said "yknow at ed's house?" i knew there was a party i just didn't know it was at HIS house.

"yeah i guess i didn't know it was at his house" i said rolling my eyes.

"cmon sam he's not that bad"

"yes he is!" i exclaimed. "he's so annoying! i wanna slap him all the time like the way he always bugs me in class just UGH" i looked around to see if he was there but i didn't care if he heard right...?

"sheesh sam that was harsh" drew said laughing.

"yeah yeah whatever i gotta go or else i'll be late. come to my house after school to get ready?"

"yeah sure see ya sam"

after school
i was walking home and i saw drew run up right behind me as i got up to my door.

"hurry up drew"

"i'm coming sam be patient!" she caught up and we went inside.

"jeez i have so much homework" i said annoyed.

"well aren't you lucky it's friday" drew said smiling. i smiled back.

"okay so should i wear this dress?" i held up a purple dress that was skin tight with a bunch of designs on it (okay think like sams shirt from the lost boys but purple and dress LMAO) "or this?" i held up a plain black dress.

"definitely the purple" drew said.

"okay great! you can choose anything from my closet" she nodded and i grabbed a long sleeved white shirt and some louis vuitton shoes and but my outfit on my bed to get started on my makeup. my make up was pretty simple i had white winged liner with some jewels below and on my eye and dark red lipstick. i got in my outfit and i was ready to go

"how do i look" i asked drew.

"fabulous" she said making me giggle. "what? did i say something funny?"

"no nothing" i shook my head "you look really good too."

"thanks" she said hurriedly "okay what time is it?" i checked the clock in my room