I texted Bright that we need to be at home, father's order. He just replied, if Mew knows. Well of course he knows we will go home.

"Hi I'm captain Pavel and welcome aboard." I just nodd at the captain who greeted us, I'm not in the mood. Bright taps his shoulder then followed me inside.

"What's with sudden summon from father?" Yes, Bright calls my dad father too.

"I don't know. Maybe another family dinner?" I asked. I'm not sure actually.

After 8 long hours of travel they finally arrived. Me and Bright had to change into suits, to look presentable otherwise we will hear another earful.

"Good evening young masters" The driver picked us up

"Good evening young masters" The driver picked us up. Everything was arranged by my dad.

We arrived home. My family home.
"Finally, my sons are here" Who is your sons? This father of mine talks like he didn't threaten me over the phone.

"Daaaaadd! Why did you summon us here? The schedule for us to go visit is next month right?" I whined like a kid and pouted. Bright just laughed at me. How dare he.

"My baby's so cute. Come, come let's have dinner" I eyed Bright and whispered "See it's just dinner!" then rolled my eyes. He just chuckled.

We headed to the dining area and I got shocked, Bright's parents were there. False alarm, retreat, it's not just a fvcking dinner. Me and Bright just looked at each other and Gulp and then took a deep breath as we take our sits.

"What's with this family gathering?" Bright asked trying to ease the tension but it's not helping.

They just ignored him.

"Gulf, baby, It's almost your birthday right? You'll be 23 by then" It seems not a good thing.

"Yes mom, I'm not planning of having a grand party though. Let's just make it simple. I'll also have my friends attend to the party. I'm actually planning to hold it in thailand, so I'm borrowing a plane" I awkwardly laughed.

"That's actually the reason why you two are here. We'll have your party here. Of course your friends from Philippines are still welcome, you can also invite the ones in thailand" My mom said, smiling. That's fine with me but there's something more to it though.

"Mom... You could've just called us to tell that" Bright said. Well done, hats off.

"Hmm.. You're right, but I want to see my babies" mom said. Bright's parents just laughed.

"We'll have some investors and other business partners to attend the party" Dad said. That's it, that's actually it.

"daaaadd... You'll be the one to entertain them anyway. So it doesn't matter, you know" I pouted and all his response is just a nod.

We proceed to eat and laze around in the living room, watching movies. Bright's and My parents are really easy to deal with. They act like our peers but too bossy and stubborn sometimes, scratch that it's most of the time.

Dad brought a wine and we all drink. We are no longer minors anyway. We were laughing while the adults are joking.

"Gulf, Bright... We will make the announcement at Gulf's birthday party. I'm not asking you two to go back here after that. You can still be anywhere you want, you can still continue living in thailand but I want you two to settle your things there. You understand what I mean, right? You have a month to do it. Don't make me disappointed boys" It's my father who spoke, he tapped our shoulders and went up to their room. After that no one dares to talk as they slowly go back to their respective rooms too leaving me and Bright alone.

It just started but it has to end already. Fvck life, I just really hope that Mew would understand.

With a heavy heart, Bright and me went back to Thailand the next day. We've a month. I don't know what to do.

~~~~

// Short update for the mean time. I have exams coming may not be able to update again. Not sure 😂 maybe by weekend I can.