( room of requirement )

Start from the beginning

"What's that?"

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermoine asked, all of them looking back at Cho. "Who, the girl who dated Cedric?" Davina asked the brunette. She watched as Hermione's head knocked up and down.

"Got a crush on Potter?" Davina wondered.

"Yep," Hermoine said.

Davina watched the beautiful scenery around her: trees naked from their usual green leaves, them surrounding on the floor in an orange and yellow colour that shone from the icy snow on the floor. The trees covered in it, causing a beautiful winter wonderland in front of the teenagers. The frozen, glacial ice dangling from trees giving the illusion of water dripping from them.

Hogwarts had never looked prettier.

"Right, over the next days, we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice. We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us.

THE GIRL WALKED IN to be faced with another stupid rule

THE GIRL WALKED IN to be faced with another stupid rule. 'all students organisation are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.'

Davina thought there was a possibility of Umbridge hearing their plans as the rule wouldn't come from out of the blue, yet they were surely still going along with the plan. Besides, they were all too happy not to. Especially Hermione.

She watched as Neville was pushed around by two Slytherin's eyeing them before catching up with Neville. "Are you okay?" The girl asked, watching as he walked with her.

"I'm fine. Thank you, Davina," She smiled at him before letting him walk alone. Neville had been getting bullied for a while and Davina noticed it. But, Neville was a sweet and caring boy who didn't deserve the pain he got from his bullies and Davina knows her check-ins with the boy created a friendship and made his day a whole lot better.

A bright smile on his face, he turned around to Davina and grabbed her arm gently. "I found the perfect place," Davina proudly hugged him before the two looked for Harry and the rest of them.

"YOU'VE DONE IT, NEVILLE

"YOU'VE DONE IT, NEVILLE. You've found the Room of Requirement," Hermione told him. "The what?" Neville asked. "It's also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has a real need of it and is always equipped for the seeker's needs." Hermione explained as the group looked out into the room in front of them.

"So, say if you really needed the toilet," Ron started. "Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is a general idea." Hermoine said.

"That's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back," Harry said as they all proudly cheered on with the excitement of the hidden room which allowed them to do their 'club.'