Bella... who is bella? read it don't ask me!

Seto POV*

Normal day. Jeff's throwin potatoes again. (only dreamsarealie will get that!) So yeah fun stuff goin on right now. OHSHC now loves video games. More people live with us ( i didnt wanna wright all the meeting so the new guys are: Mordaci, Rigby, Finn, Jake, Digimon, Pokemon, and soul eater (corri is soul) ) so the house is more lively. '*sky's pikachu voice* Pika pi pika pikachu!' my phone went. I picked it up "Yellow? Setosorcerer speaking" i asked "Seto we have news. Your little sister Bella has just gotten out of the magic institution and asks to stay with you." The man said "R-really?!? Be-bella has all rights to stay with me." I said happy that i get to see my sister. "Ok she will be there tomorrow." He said "thank you!" I said and hung up. Corri entered the room and i ran over to hug her "well someone is happy! Your aura is going insane!" She said. Oops i forgot to hide my aura! "Well my sister Bella is coming back from the magic institution!" I yelled. "That's great Great Seto! I can't wait to see her." Corri said. We went and told everyone "Thats friken awesome dude! So everyone and i are gonna have some beer you in?" Adam asked "Well seto, ty, ashur, free, and i can't get drunk and we need to watch over the kids and u guys and toby is too young so no thnx" corri said and the others nodded "The rest of soul eater ohshc will pass too. We're not a fan beer." Kidd said and they also nodded. "Same i can get drunk but it takes over 10 beers so ima watch over u guys" jay-rome said"Mk! We'll be in teh basement bai doods!" Mitch said and they went down stairs. "Anyone up for some pokemon?" Lost and Glitch asked. "Ok X)" Jerome said and we all got our games. Lost played soul silver, Glitchy fire red, jerome X, Maka Y, Kidd Red, Free and Corri Alpha saphire and Omega Ruby, black*star and tsubaki emerald green, liz patty and crona blue, ect. I was playing leaf green "Done" Free and Corri said after 1 minute of game play "Same here" Glitchy and Lost said. "Wh- wha?!? How i just stared!" Tamaki said "talent pshhhhhhhh this game was easy!" Free said. "Hdhkdjwihsjbsjsiopnehcbbsjnsijqohzvaozbhddhfjfjfjvhsl" we heard from diwn stairs "well they got a hangover fast... LOL" i yelled and went to help the others.

*Bella: TIMEEEEEE MACHINE BY ADAM!*

'Teamcwafted fo eva' "oh it must be Bella!" I said. Corri and I ran to the door to see a mail woman. I looked sad "Special delivery one little sister to the best big bro ever SETOOO!" She said and became Bella "BELLA!" i yelled and hugged her "long time no see so this is my fíance Corri" i said and the two girls high fived cause hand shakes are too formal "and our son and his bf are inside "awesome!" Bella said. We walked is aand i noticed a new love source i checked and it was..... Husky and Bella... ok I'll let them be together but if he hurts her he's dead. I brought them into mind chat "u can be together but if husky does a bad thing he's dead." I said. They smiled and kissed. "Did they know each other?" Adam asked. "No but a magic knowes his/her true love when they see the person and my sis is magic." I said and winked. They broke apart and blushed "She's staying in my room!" Husky yelled and we all laughed. It's good to have Bella back!

BOOM I'M BACK BUT NO MORE FREQUENT UPDATES!

Everyone: awwwwww

But thnk u Dreamsarealie for Bella! Also I'm in the story now. I'm not putting me in it but my other me is so when something bad happens they can't yell at me. Anyways her name is Mary she looks and acts just like marionette from fnaf but has long white hair with a purple streak wich is allways in a pony tail. So yeah

Bella & Mary: hai ^w^

Everyone: sup

Btw Mary is with Ghosteez gaming. (a.k.a Alex) pic of her up topx

Mary: Yup! *kisses Ghost's cheek*

Ghost: blushes* welp thats all for today!

LIEK

Mary: COMMENT

Sub: #SUB US FO SUB

Sk3tch: OR DO AS MANY AS U WANT

EVERYONE: BAIIII POISSON SPRINKLES BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!