HERE IS THE DATE I PROMISED

Lost's POV*

It was 7:59 i was waiting for Glitch. 'Beep beep beep beep' went my watch 8:00 "Heyyyyy lost you look adorable" i heard behind me. I turned around to see Glitch smiling at me. He started blushing when he saw what my shirt said. It was one of the worst pokemon pick up lines ever 'Are you a pikachu? Cause I choose you' and i laughed when i saw what his shirt said. 'My Miltank brings all them trainers to the yard' and it had a miktank under it. "So where are we going?" I asked "You'll see just jump into this game" he told me. I nodded and we jumped in. "No way" i said. He brought us to fire red! "Heh i thought ut would be fun to defeat the elite 4 together. But if you don't have all the badges i can help you." He starts then holds up 8 badges "Cause I've got all 8" he finished. I laughed and made a big book that said 'Fire Red' on it appear. I hannded it to him. He opened it and gasped at what he saw. Each page had 4 sets of all the badges and each page was double sided. "How? And when?" He asked "i don know i think i was born with it... yeah lets go woth that. I also have all the pokemons from all da regions." I said "dang your good" he said. I laughed "WELP LEZ GO!" I yelled which got us some looks. We teleported to the elite 4's thing. "Haha you little kids think you can beat us? Especially the one with no arms " One said. "Sorry but you will lose youngsters" another said "i dont think so~ Come on out every one!" I said and all the fire red pokemon came out. "H-how did you do that you're only supposed to be able to hold six!" One said "well everything is not what it seems." Glitch said and we became creepypastas. We defeated them and jumped out of the game laughing "that was amazing now cmon i got one more thing~ ;)" Glitch said. We walked to a lake that had a blanket down and some other stuff. "Wow... this is amazing" i said "well c'mon let's go!" Glitch said and laughed.

(Time skip)

Hey lost" " yeah?" "Do you want arms?" "Yeah its hard to wear shirts like this" "well then" glitch says and gives me two long boxes. I open them and gasp. He made me two arms that looked just like the real thing! "Oh my gawd THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I said "hehe no problem but thats not the only suprise." He said. I gave him a confused face when he pulled me closer and kissed me. "Hey we should head back and tell the others the good news!" I said "ok! Hey can i stay at your place i don't realy have a home?" Glitch said. "Of course! You can stay in my room!" I told him. We cleaned up the place and made it disappear then he installed my arms. Glitch lifted me up on his back "wow you barely even weigh a pound!" He told me. "Lol i know i was told i was a skinny baby!" I said and we laughed. I rode Glitch all the way home. I opened the door "MOM DAD GUESS WHATS GOT 2 ARMS AND A BOYFRIEND?" I yelled "no way! He made you arms?!?" Dad asked "mmm hm and he showed me how to install them!" I said "Yay my son has a BF!" Mom said " yep and can he stay in my room? Since you know family stuff." I asked "of course he can!" Dad said "welcome to the familey so lets order a celebration prizza to celebrate!" Chica and jason said. Lol only those two.

Der u go their date!

Mike: why arn't purple, PG, Fritz, Jeremy, Ashur, and I in it?

Because it's 12:00 then and Ashur comes in three hours later at 3:00 in the morning and you guys come in a day after

Mike: okay

Jerome: such cute much love wow

DOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BAIII POISSON SPRINKLES

EVERYONE: MUCH BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII