FNAF?!? YUSSSSS

I woke up to a blinding light and a figure at my bed. As my vision got better i could see who it was...FOXY?!?!?! You see i used to work at freddys pizzeria before it was a game *past*

I had applied for a job at freddys pizzeria. It was my firs day *riiiiing* well here goes my first day. The phone rang *time skip to third day when shiz gets real* well i learned that the animaronics  can kill me so once the bell rings i spreed my wings and fly into a corner in the ceiling but i wanted to try to be friends with the animatronics. I had all doors open and only used the tablet to see where the animatronics were so i knew how much longer till they came. I checked the hall way and saw foxy runing once he disappeared i heard his loud AIEEEEEEEEEE!!! I quickly got out my wings and flew out of my seat "Stop" i said loud and stern sooner or later all of them were in the room "HEY THATS NO FAIR" freddy screached as i flew around dodging their attacks "stop trying to get me and I'll come down" "fine" i came down "so why do you come now when you had all that time?" Bonnie asked "because i was scared until now" "ok-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNTIL NOW?!?!" "Im not scared" "awwwww...well since your not scared you want to be are friend youl have to get put in a suit though?" "Ok it wont hurt anyways" "wow REALY" "yhea im a demon i can do that" "ok....OH I HAVE THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU" chica yelled. She walked out and 5 minutes later she came back with a fox suit with grey and white fur a green and purple bandana around the right ear a neon green tank-top navy blue shorts and a diamond sword with an iron handle "perfect" i said "awsome lets get you inside" "no need for that" and with that  i teleported into the suit and placing the stuf in place "done" i said and turned human again. The animatronics stared in amazement "a-are you still an animatronic?" Foxy said "Of course silly!" I said and turned into an animatronic  "I can turn into any thing even you guys" i said and became a perfect copie of freddy, then chica then Bonnie then foxy then my animatronic side "can you be JUSTIN BIEBER?" Bonnie asked "yes... but i don't intend on doin it" "pleaseeeee" Bonnie begged "sory he is literally obsessed with JB" chica said "its ok" i said and became JB "O.M.G.YUSSSSSS" Bonnie screamed. "Hey whats your name?" Foxy asked "Endercakepop when im a dragon but when human Corrina but you can name this side what ever you want" "hmmm how abooooooout...Shadow?" "Ok sounds great!" "Wait theres more sides?" "Yhea im basically everything and anything" "oh ok" . "Hey shadow i know it is silly to ask but can you turn us human?" Freddy asked shyly "not completely but i can make you human hybrids of your animal!" " REALY" "YUSSS" "OK DO IT PLZZZZ" "SURE" i said and made them a separate side i could tell we would be great friends......

*end*

"Foxy!" "Shadow thank pizza your ok!" "Yhea but how did you get in?" "Ive been watching you and when you and seto fainted i snuck in to make sure you were ok" "oh thats sweat". I heard movement from the other bed i went over to seto and sat at the foot of his bed with foxy.when seto woke up he opened his mouth to scream at the sight of foxy but i putt my hand over his mouth and told him it was ok. Seto nodded and i took my hand off his mouth *time skip to when the three got to know each other better* we wete playing FNaF and boy it was fun. That was until dad, Adam and Ty came in with three animatronics pinned infront of them. Dad looked at foxy and glared at him to go to the wall. Foxy obeyed,"Corri explain please" "ok" i said and told the story..."ok so now can you let my friends go?" "We dont know if the're safe or not you're gona have to wait" Ty said "let my say that differentially...LET! THEM! GO!" i said and became Shadow "C-c-corri your one of t-them..." adam stammered while signaling to let Bonnie, Chica and Freddy go. Freddy ran over picked me up spun me around and hugged me "im so glad your ok" he said. Bonnie literally shook my hand and Chica high-fived me. "Wait if you are an animatronic why haven't you killed us?" Ty asked "We're not that evil. We are forced to kill the security guard no one else" "what about "the bite of 87'?" "Not real we were put out of order because of when we all got up on stage and sang "Five Nights at Freddys" by: The Living Tombstone" "oh" "so can they stay plzzzzzzzzzzz" "fine but they stay in seto and your room i still dont feel comfortable around them espesaly at night" "ok THANK U SO MUCH" "np".

Well just like i said a new chapter promised and here it is baiiiiii Poisson Sprinkles!

Sky * suger rush: HEY HEY U U I DONT LIKE YOIR GIRLFRIEND

Me: Oh god SETO,HEROBRINE FNAF HELP ME KNOCK OUT ADAM

Foxy: why do you need so many people

Me: because he could become skybrine and kill us

Foxy:oh..... ok well Chica, Freddy, Bonnie and i will hold him down while you, seto and herobrine use your magic to knock him out...

Me:ok...1...2...3 NOW *knock him out* ok well that was weird see you and hopefully adam will be normal BAIII POISSON SPRINKLES

Everyone:BAIIII