Sleepover

El's p.o.v

As soon as the movie was over, all of us left the theater to head home. I got on the back of Mike's bike, and we were on our way. Max and I were planning on having a sleepover, so we could talk more easily. All I needed to do was make sure my dad was ok with it. 

On the bike ride home, it was really cold. It was almost Thanksgiving, so it's kind of what I would expect. Mike happened to be really warm though. I scooted as close to him as I could, and I laid my head on his back. when I did this, I heard his heard his breathing hitch, which gave me more confidence. So I tightened my arms that were already around his waist. Once again his breath hitched before going back to normal. Mike's breathing was such a soothing sound. It was like a reassurance that he was actually real, and if I wasn't worried that I might get embarrassed, I would have tried to go to sleep right then.

"El, we're here," Mike said softly.

"Ok," I responded getting off his bike. 

I gave Mike a hug, maybe for longer than I should have, and hugged the rest of the boys before heading inside the cabin with Max.

"Dad, is it ok if Max has a sleepover?" I yelled into the house. 

"It's fine with me!" He yelled back. 

Max and I high fived before heading into my room. Max instantly plopped down on the floor and I sat next to her. She turned to me and smirked.

"Ok, so Iets not pretend you didn't lean your head on Mike on the way home. We all saw it. Oh, and are you guys, like, a thing now?" Max asked getting excited. 

"No-we aren't a thing-"

"Yet-" Max added.

"Sure, yet...anyway, I did that because it was cold," I said crossing my arms. Trying to defend myself. 

"Whatever,  anyway, what else happened while you waited by the movie theater for everybody. And don't tell me that you and Mike didn't have some sort of moment. Because I know you did. So spill," Max said getting slightly annoyed.

"Jeze, ok, well...he kind of asked me on a date-,"I said in a whisper.

"WHAT!" Max yelled cutting me off.

"Shh, I wasn't done. Anyway I think we almost kissed after that, and this boy came up to us and started flirting with me, which made me really uncomfortable, and then Mike saw that, and we pretended to be dating so the guy would leave," I finished. Leaving Max with wide eyes. 

"What are you going to wear on your date?" Max asked, still dumbfounded 

"I don't know, and I was hoping you could help me with that," I whispered.

"OMG! Ok, this is such a big responsibility! I'm getting my best friend ready for her first date with her future husband!"Max giggled. 

"MAX NO!" I yelled blushing.

"Sure," Max said still giggling,"Lets find you an outfit,"

---------------------

We went through all my clothes. It turns out that finding an outfit in my closet is really difficult. Finlay we were able to settle on an outfit that looked like this:

 Finlay we were able to settle on an outfit that looked like this:

(Sorry I didn't describe it)

"Max, now that we have an outfit picked out, can we go to bed?" I asked yawning

"No not yet, I need to tell you about what happened with Lucas today!" Max responded giggling.

"I guess that's fair," I said sitting down.

"Ok, so today during the movie, he sat next to me...AND WE HELD HANDS!" Max yelled.

"That's awesome Max!" I said, "I'm so happy for you! I ship it!"

"Thanks," Max blushed, "We can go to bed now if you want,"

I gave Max a thumbs up before going to change into my pj's and get ready for bed. Even though I was tired, I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I WAS GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH MY CRUSH TOMORROW! Maybe I shouldn't call it a date though. It's probably more of a chance to hang out alone. Thats all it was. Nothing more. 

This chapter is pretty short, so I'll try and make the next one longer. Sorry about that.