Someone New

I think I'm going to alternate with the point of views, so I'll put who's p.o.v it is at the top of the page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikes p.o.v

I heard someone new was moving into town. That hardly ever happened here. No one really knew that Hawkins existed and if they did they lived there. That's what it felt like anyway. 

Any way, my name is Mike Wheeler. I've lived in Hawkins for my whole uneventful life. I only have 4 friends, Maxine Mayfield, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, and Will Byers. They are good friends though. Why do I not have very many friends, you may ask, well I'm a nerd so not many people even notice me, and most of the time if they do they make fun of me or something. I wonder if this new person will be like all the rest of the people or not. 

Today was they day that the mystery person was going to get here. Why do I know this? Well, that's because everyone in Hawkins wanted to give this person a warm welcome so, were all going to go hold banners and stuff. 

I hopped on my bike and met up with Lucas, Dustin, and Will at Wills house, and then we were off to go get Max. She had to sneak out because her step-brother Billy didn't want her going anywhere. On the way to Max's, Lucas, Dustin, Will, and I saw a lone car heading into town. Inside, there was a middle aged man and a girl. 

She looked to be about my age and she was really pretty, and when I say that I mean it. As she was going by, we locked eyes, and I felt like I turned into goo. 

Will, noticing that there was something wrong, asked, "Dude, are you okay? You looked like you could faint of happiness there for a second,"

Dustin and Lucas looked over with concerned looks, both of them also wondering what was wrong. 

"N-n-nothing!" I said, as I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

None of them looked convinced, however they decided not to ask anymore questions on the way to Max's. Which gave me time to wonder. I wonder if that's the mystery person. And if it is, is she nice or mean, selfless or selfish? So many other traits bounced around in my head as we biked down to Max's. 

What if she wasn't the new person though, what if she was just some person making a gas stop in this nowhere town. I started to pedal faster getting anxious to see if she was here to stay, or if she was just another person driving through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry these chapters are really short.