the time machine

Today is a really boring day, my mom wants me to clean the basement and i just want to listen to lil peep while I'm laying on my bed.

That couldn't happen,so i decided to go clean to clean it. As i was cleaning it i found a weird box.

What is that box? I thought, then i heard my mom telling me that lunch is ready. I left the box down and i went to eat.

Mom: so y/n did you clean the basement?

Y/n: not yet mom but i will.

Mom: ok but hurry,you're dad will come for dinner tonight.

Y/n: oh so he decided to come home after banging that bitch?

Mom:don't say such things about your dad...

Y/n: pff whatever I'm done with my food.

I angrily ran quickly in my room,locked the door and started screaming on my pillow while i was listening to peep's songs.

I'm so tired of my mom and my dad. Doesn't my mom understand that dad it's cheating or her? How dumb is she?
And what was that weird box in the basement?

I went down the basement to see what that box was,it had a small tag on it. It said "to go back in time you just have too hold me tight,think where and when you want to go and say the word time 5 times". Holy shit, is that a time machine?

There's only one way to find out. I grabbed it tightly in my hands and thought about lil peep and said the word time 5 times.

And puff!! It felt like i hit my head really hard. Where am I? Wait am i at a lil peep's concert? Suddenly a man was passing through,so i asked him if this is lil peep's concert. The man started laughing,why is he laughing? I asked him and then he told me to follow him so i did.

Y/n:where did you bring me?

Stranger: just wait five minutes and you'll see.
*phone rings*
Stranger: i don't got the money right now,but i have someone with me who might be useful.

Y/n:excuse me what? I don't even know you, i just came here to see lil peep.

Stranger: STOP TALKING AND FOLLOW ME!(he yelled)