Chapter 51

With a staggering foot, Yan Feili quickly supported himself by the wall.

Sure enough, I drank a bit too much.

Yan Feili was holding his head, feeling a little dizzy, and walked slowly towards the bamboo garden.

Pushing open the gate of the bamboo garden, he looked hazily at the cold courtyard, remembering the snow last year. I fell here, almost giving birth to Li'er in the heavy snow.

Now, the Sect Master will welcome his second child again, and Lin Yanyan will give birth to a third and fourth child for him in the future...

What will happen to me and my Li'er then?

"Oh—" As the wind blew, the wine surged upwards, and Yan Feili vomited immediately.

He spit on the floor in the corner of the wall, staggering in the dim house he groped his way back into the room, and fell on the bed, knowing nothing.

He didn't know how long it had passed, but vaguely, he felt like someone lifted him up and helped him clean up the dirt on his clothes.

"Sect Master... Qianzhi, don't go!" Yan Feili drunkenly closed his eyes and grabbed the man's hand.

The man froze, but didn't get rid of him, and he continued to help him clean with the aftermath of getting drunk.

"Oh-" Yan Feili lay down on the bed and threw up again.

After he finished vomiting, the man took off the dirty clothes, picked him up, and helped him into the bathroom behind the room.

Behind the bathroom screen, was steaming, and the half-person tall wooden barrel for bathing was already filled with warm water. Next to it, there was a wooden comb, wiping cloth and aroma soap beans, which had been prepared not long ago. It can be seen that the visitor was very thoughtful.

Yan Feili was so drunk, while he soaked in warm water, his mind was steamed by the heat, and he was even more dizzy.

The man kept walking around him with a soft wipe in his hand, helping him to clean up carefully, scrubing his body with the cloth and finally came to the sensitive part of his lower body.

"Ah──" Yan Feili was drunk, and was already aggressive, but when he was touched by that person, he suddenly felt hot.

The man dropped the towel and held his scorching heat. He stroked it attentively.

"Ah, no... Sect Master..." Yan Feili was in chaos, feeling his desire peaking in his drunken state, and then after a moment, panting and gasping for breath, he released his white turbidity in the man's hands.

"Sect Master..." Yan Feili didn't know how he got back to the bed.

The man's warm hand helped him cover the quilt, and took off his hand to leave but he was caught again.

"Don't go..." He murmured, half-opening his eyes, feeling the man's hands slowly touching his chest.

Suddenly, he felt cold, and he seemed to have taken off his only clothes.

The man's warm and damp lips covered his neck, and in a blink of an eye he felt that lips sucking the protruding shaft in front of him.

"Ahh..." Yan Feili arched his body involuntarily, opened his eyes dimly, and stared hard, although his mind was still dizzy and his sight was in a haze, he saw a head lying in front of his crotch. Warm mouth encircling and sucking his hardened member.

"Sect Master?" he called out softly.

The man paused, then suddenly raised his head and kissed his lips, then sucking his mouth.