"You what?"

"Yeah. I kissed him because I wanted to make him feel better about his fucking father. And beside, why the fuck do you care if I'm making out with him or sleeping with him. Do you have a problem with me liking men now?" I spat at him.

"What do you think?" he snapped at me. "Do you think I like seeing you making out with my best friend?"

"Wow." I can't believe I'm hearing this from my brother. "This isn't about me being gay. This is about me screwing around with your best friend."

"No, Ajay. Maybe it's the fact that my best friend turned my brother into a faggot!"

"What...what the fuck did you just say?" I asked, curling my hands into fist.

"You heard me."

I went up to him and punched him in the face. Blood started to come out of his nose.

"What the fuck, man?!" Omar yelled, holding his nose.

"How do you like that huh, bitch!" I punched him in the face again.

"You asshole!" He tried to punched me back, but the dick forgot that I'm stronger and faster than he is. I grabbed his fist and punched him again, which caused him to fall on the floor. Katelynn and Elena ran into my room.

"Oh my god!" Katelynn went over to Omar.

"What happened, Ajay!" Elena said.

"Nothing! He was pissing me off like he always does!" I said.

Elena stepped back from me and sat down on my bed.

"Baby, are you okay?" Katelynn asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Omar got off from the floor. "I probably just need my nose cleaned."

"Here, let's go to the bathroom." Katelynn grabbed Omar by the hand and pulled him out of here.

Elena turned to me. "What happened, Ajay?"

"He found out about me and River and he called me a faggot."

Elena gave me a sympathetic look. "Why would he say that?"

"I don't know. It's probably because he's an asshole."

"It's not because you're doing things with River?" she asked.

"That's what I said, and he said it's because River turned me into a-" I stopped and took a sharp breath.

"That word?"

I nodded my head.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Yeah, I know." Tears started to come out of my eyes. "I thought he would be okay with this." I sat down on the bed and started to sob.

Elena scoot over and hugged me. "Just give him time, Ajay. That's all he needs."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I heard someone coming upstairs. I wiped the tears from my eyes as my dad stand in my doorway. "Hey, kids."

"Hey, dad. How was work?" Elena asked.

"It was okay. Few people have cavities, and a kid needed a tooth pulled out. You know, the usual."

"Nothing's changed, huh?" Elena asked.

"No, not really." He turned to walk out of my room then his eyes widen. "Omar, what happened to your face?"

"Nothing! I fell!" He walked past Dad with Katelynn behind him. "I'm going to walk Katelynn home."

"Okay. Your mom will be home soon and we'll be making supper," Dad said.

"Yes sir." I heard him going downstairs and heard the door opened and slammed shut.

Dad looked back at Elena and me. "What was that all about?"

"I don't know," I said. Beside the fact that Omar caught me and River making out and he called me a homophobic word.

"Okay, then," Dad said. He walked out of my room.

I turned to Elena. "Do you think he'll get over this?"

"I hope so." She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed. We sat there for a while until Mom came home and told me and Elena we have to help her and Dad make supper. Omar came home a few minutes later and helped too. The both of us have been quiet during supper while Mom and Dad talked about their day. Elena told Mom and Dad about the lunch at the James' house and how Elsa liked it when I pushed her on the swing.

After supper, I went up to my room. I saw that the scrapbook is still on my bed. I picked it up and look through it again. I see some pictures with me, River, and Omar. The three of us saw that a baby bird flew out it's nest and we worked together to get it back up there. We were so happy we got that bird back to its mama. Now looking at the picture, I started to get really pissed.

"Goddamit!" I threw the scrapbook across the room and stood there with my hands balled into fists. This was my fucking brother. How could he say that to my face? I want to go back out there and kick his ass some more. But of course, my stupid parents always tells me that violence is not the answer. That sure didn't help me a few times.

I sighed and grabbed my scrapbook and put it in my closet. I just hope the idiot would just accept the fact that I'm gay and I like River. And if he doesn't...that's too damn bad.

...

Feel free to comment if you like.