Chapter 18 : Missing

Start from the beginning

"I know!" he cut him off. "What are you going to achieve from hitting him anyway? Is Jimin going to appear suddenly or what?" 

Taehyung just looked at Yoongi filled with hatred, throughout. 

"Whatever," he scoffed, before getting downstairs. 

"Taehyung," Jin called, frustrated. 

"Don't fucking bother me or I'll end you," he said, as he turned to his heal backwards.

"Hyung," Jungkook called, but Taehyung paid no attention to it---he just kept walking towards the entrance, wanting to get out of this place. 

"I'll go," Jungkook said quickly, to everyone in common, as he followed the other immediately. 

"We need to find Jimin," Hoseok said facing Yoongi, with a nervous expression on his face. "And soon." 

-----------

Jimin was basically feeling nothing. 

He was in the same place he was left last night. He was simply there naked, with tear stained cheeks and eyes wide awake---but dead in the inside. His whole body was literally burning. 

Pain.

Disgust.

Loneliness. 

Lack of warmth.

Slut.

Whore.

Piece of shit. 

These were the only words in his mind. He felt used, he felt disgusted, he felt... dirty. He didn't know what he had hoped for, when he was having a drink with Donghyun---but it was anything but this. 

Pools of tears were still clouded in his eyes, as he stared at the ceiling of the dark room. Him, being the selfish one he was, wanted to see his parents again, talk to them, apologize to them and love them. 

Of these days spent with Min Yoongi, he never asked why he killed his parents---he always avoided the topic, afraid that he would break down. Was he happy about it? He wasn't. What kind of son would be happy if his parents were dead?

Maybe... Just maybe, if only his parents wouldn't have been dead, he wouldn't have met Yoongi. As much disappointment as it was, he would've been more lucky. Would he have realized his love for them? No. But, at least, he wouldn't have been... raped. 

"Raped," he mumbled under his breath, in between his thoughts. "I-I got... raped," he said once again, a bit louder, his throat feeling funny. "I got used... I'm not clean anymore."

He kept on mumbling words, but not even a teardrop escaped his eye---he was transfixed. Dumbfounded. Numb. 

The door opened with a loud clash, as Donghyun entered with the bartender yesterday. But Jimin didn't even flinch, nor turn towards the sudden sound, he showed no sign of response. 

"Good morning Jimin," he said with the same sweet smile again. "I bet you had fun last night," he said shamelessly, to which Jimin slightly clenched his fists, not being able to keep the straight, emotionless face. Though, it went unnoticed by the others, thankfully.

"I bet he was great," he snickered to the other, to which he eagerly nodded.

"Screaming and whining, just my type," he said and Donghyun chuckled right after. 

"Yeah, from pain," Jimin wanted to shout that in front their faces and beat them to pieces. But he couldn't do that for two reasons. One, he knew that he was wanted to protest and create a scene again---and he'd be the one who gets hurt again. Two, his whole body was in... pain. He couldn't even describe how he was feeling.