Chapter 17 : Party

Better be ready 🙂😘

Edit : if you get this notification now, please read the author's note in the end. Very important.

------

The party was filled with people---both ladies and gents wearing fancy clothes, drinking expensive drinks, conversing with each other. Four to five pole dancers doing their job, bending and moving their bodies seductively, in front of the men, who looked at them thirsty. 

Red lights moving around the grand hall in the dim atmosphere---the party was a bop. 

Taehyung and Namjoon in a corner was sipping champagne, Jeongguk, Hoseok and Jin were observing around, whereas Yoongi and Jimin were standing, watching one of the pole dancers. 

"Fuck, she's sexy," Jimin muttered under his breath, feeling himself getting hard, to which Yoongi just rolled his eyes. 

"No hook ups today," he said sternly, and in return, Jimin rolled his eyes. 

Jimin walked to the counter, leaving Yoongi there, before taking a seat. 

"A shot," he said, facing the bartender. "Vodka." 

The bartender raised his eyebrows. 

"Coming right up, sir," he said.

"Thank you."

"You sure you can handle a vodka?" He asked, as he placed the glass in front of him with a clang. "Baby boy," he whispered seductively. 

Jimin didn't say anything, as he gulped the whole thing in one shot, completely in not more than five seconds. 

"I'm not like you think, sir," Jimin said, smirking slightly. 

"You're right, he's not," they both heard a voice beside them, only too Donghyun standing there, with a wicked smile on his face. "Get me the same."

"Donghyun, sir," the bartender bowed slightly, before pouring another shot for his boss. 

"I see, Park Jimin," he said, acknowledging the other.

"Kang Donghyun," Jimin greeted back, to which he raised one of his eyebrows. 

"I'm surprised you know me. Does Yoongi talk about me even to his toy?" He said, with an amusement in his voice. 

"He doesn't," Jimin answered, not bothered by the addressing. "That's why I know about you."

"You're not---"

"His toy," he completed. "Another," he ordered the bartender in a bit louder voice, who was attending another customer, his eyes never leaving the rival in front of him. 

Donghyun was amused---pure amusement, nothing else.

"Interesting," he muttered. "May I know what's your relationship with Min?"

"I don't think that's any of your business, Mr. Kang," he said, playing with the glass container, the liquid becoming unstable.

"Trust me when I say anything that related Min, is my business," he said chuckling.

"I see."

.

.

.

"Jiminie, let's grab a---where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, noticing that his best friend was nowhere to be seen.

"He's right there, oh my god, where is he?" 

"Are you seriously kidding me, Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, getting angry suddenly. 

"Don't you dare shout at me, Kim. He was right fucking there, I don't know," Yoongi snapped back, not liking the way younger was talking about him.