Chapter 2

(3rd Pov)
"We should head home before mom worries about us." Norman suggested. We all nodded and started walking back to everyone. Mom greeted us with a smile and guided us inside for some news. "I wonder what the news could be." (M/N) thought. As Everyone walks in. Mom walks in smiling more than usual. "Creepy." (M/N) thought. "I like to Announce that Conny is Getting Adopted." "Oh, okay..WAIT- CONNY NOOOO-" (M/N) yelled in his mind. Everyone was sad and started tearing up. Mostly Don.

(Time Skip!)

(M/N POV)
"You can all say your last goodbyes" Mom said Standing. Don was the first one to say something jeez was he loud. "WE"LL NEVER FORGET YOU CONNY" Don yelled through cries. "Conny I'll miss you meant a lot to me please never forget us we"ll always remember how fun it was to be with you" I said trying to hold back tears hugging Conny tight.
"Goodbye Conny!!" Everyone said as Mom and Conny walked out.

(Time Skip!!!)

(3rd POV)
(M/n) was sweeping up the floor with Emma Norman and Gilda. Until the corner of his eye spotted little bunny. "oh no! Conny!!" Emma said grabbing little bunny.

(M/N POV's)
"Oh no! Conny!!" Emma said grabbing little bunny. "She must had left it" Norman said sweeping. "We should return it to her but it might me to late." I said setting my head down letting my hair flow down in infront of my face. "It's not too late" Ray says as he walks in. "REALLY!?" Me and Emma shouted our faces brightened up. "Yeah." Ray rolled his eyes walking away from the group. I grabbed little bunny and headed out with Norman and Emma. "Stay safe!" Gilda shouted as us. "We will!" Norman said as he continued walking. We made it at the gate. I felt a unusual aura but I brushed it off.
"This is the place mama told us not to go to." Emma said a little bit of shiver behind her voice. "Let's go in and give Conny back little bunny" Norman said walking in and checking out the place so did Emma. I walked in and had felt different types of auras in the room. "I don't like this feeling.." I said shivering a bit. "The trunk seems to be empty" Norman said looking inside the trunk. Emma walked to the back the trunk and dropped little bunny immediately backing away traumatized. "Norman (M/N)..." Me and Norman opened the curtains and our faces were pale.

"C-C-Conny

"C-C-Conny..." Emma blurted out as she was shaking. I was traumatized paralyzed I couldn't move all I saw a void of darkness. Norman heard someone coming and quickly grabbed me and Emma and pushed us behind the truck. Demons of all shapes and sizes walked in and looked around. Norman quickly pushed us under the truck and there were all of us watching right under their noses. We all saw familiar shoes. It...was....
"Mama...?" We all said shivering and scared of being caught. We saw a demon take Conny's body and put her in some blue liquid vase.

 We saw a demon take Conny's body and put her in some blue liquid vase

I wanted to scream and cry. A demon was about to look under to find us under the truck but Norman grabbed us in a quick of an eye and ran out fast. We ran and ran till we were close enough to the house panting. The only thing I did was cry and cry till I had no tears left. "Conny...." I mumbled. She meant so much to me she was dead right infront of my own two eyes I could bear it anymore I screamed till the top of my lungs traumatized.
Norman and Emma rushed over and hugged me tight. I gripped my hair tight. "Please let this be a dream.." I said under my breath. "Come on let's get back and we"ll talk about this in the morning." Norman said getting up and walking back in. Emma grabbed my hand and walked back in.

sorry!!! Cliffhanger but hope you enjoyed this chapter haha!