Akaashi unconsciously looked at Bokuto. The time Akaashi spent with Bokuto was so fun, and will always be fun. But, Akaashi still needs to leave..he needs to secure his peaceful life he's experiencing now. He can't let it get destroyed.

"Anyway...Bokuto," Akaashi calls.

"Yes?"

"I deactivated my social media accounts..." Akaashi informed Bokuto.

Bokuto instantly looked at Akaashi with shock. "What!? Why....?" He sound so sad.

Akaashi laughs a bit. "Personal reasons." Akaashi excused, but has a truth in it too. He needs to deactivate everything that may cause Inoue to find Akaashi, Akaashi will do everything just to stay at peace.

"Now I can't chat with you anymoreee.." Bokuto whined.

Akaashi tilted his head and tried to look at Bokuto's face which is now focused on the road in front of him. So cute.

"You want to chat through mail?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.

Bokuto smiled and nodded, "Yes! You'll give me your contact info then??"

Akaashi suppressed his laugh, trying not to act because of Bokuto's cuteness. "Sure, Bokuto."

"Yay!! Save your contact info in my phone! You do it! I'm driving," Bokuto excitedly said while exchanging glances with the road and Akaashi's face.

Akaashi was surprised when Bokuto said that, "You'll let me touch your phone?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, of course!" Bokuto just answered calmly, like it was all normal for him.

Akaashi looked down at Bokuto's phone which is placed near the clutch, he took a hold of it and pressed the home button to open it. A picture of Bokuto's former team appeared before Akaashi's eyes as Bokuto's lock screen background.

Bokuto looked young, his hair was still up and his body is well built even before.

Akaashi swiped to unlock Bokuto's phone and was overly surprised when he saw that Bokuto's phone doesn't even have a passcode!

Akaashi erased all the shock in his body and calmly saved his contact info in Bokuto's phone. When his contact info was added Akaashi can see the contacts in it, even if he avoided on reading the names the moment Akaashi see the letters his mind immediately processed all of it.

Plus, Bokuto's contacts only consists of 3 named 'Mom', 'Kuroo', and 'Manager Yuko', adding Akaashi's info now he has 4.

But Akaashi's calm self ended when an incoming call was registered on the screen and the sound of Bokuto's ringtone is filling up the car's silence.

Mom calling...

"Who called?" Bokuto asked, trying to take a look while trying not to take his eyes off the road.

"Your mom.." Akaashi says.

"Oh! Can you asnwer it for me instead? Please? Mom will be mad if I miss her call." Bokuto laughed, and glanced at Akaashi who's completely speechless.

Akaashi can't believe what just Bokuto said, "Are you sure? You can stop driving for a while.."

Bokuto smiled, "It's totally fine, just answer it."

Akaashi couldn't believe Bokuto would let him talk to his Mom! A stranger like him! Their friendship isn't that deep to begin with for him to answer the phone for Bokuto. Akaashi looked at the screen once again and sighed.

Akaashi pressed the answer button and put the call on a loudspeak.

"Kou? Did you eat healthy food today?" Akaashi heard Bokuto's mom asked.