The team and I follow them downstairs to the ambulance.

"Let me come with." I state.

"Agent Morgan, you've done enough." Hotch states sternly.

"Hotch please." I state, my eyes watering at the sight of Jules.

Hotch thinks for a second, "Fine. Get in. But you and I will be having a talk on the way there." He says sternly.

I nod, climbing into the back of the ambulance.

I look through the back windows as we pull away from Garcia and Emily, who wave anxiously as we drive out of the BAU parking lot.

Hotch clears his throat, "That was one hell of a stunt you pulled there." He states sternly.

I nod, "Hotch, listen, I-I honestly don't know what came over me. I wouldn't have done it if I had known... I-I didn't expect this to happen." I state, shaking my head.

Hotch looks down, "This is exactly what I was afraid of. Julianna has commitment issues and yet she always lets her feelings and personal life get in the way of every thing. She's too emotional for this job." He states, glancing at Jules laying on the stretcher.

I shake my head, "Jules is the best profiler I know... She fucking profiled me two nights ago while we were having celebratory, new house, Chinese food." I inform him, chuckling softly.

He chuckles, "How did she manage to do that?" He asks, glancing at Jules again.

Jules eyes flutter open, the oxygen and intubation getting in her way of speaking. Her eyes are red-rimmed and bloodshot, fear and sadness longing in them.

We pull into the ambulance bay at the hospital, greeted by some doctors.

"What do we got?" A doctor asks.

The EMTs climb out of the ambulance, pulling Jules out on the stretcher, "Agent Julianna Hotchner. 20 years old. Female. Collapsed in the BAU due to Pseudoseizures. She has a perforated abdomen." One EMT informs the doctors.

"That's not a perforated abdomen..." I mumble.

"What?" A redhead doctor asks.

"I said it's not a perforated abdomen. She's pregnant." I state.

The doctors exchange quick looks before rushing Jules inside, leading us into Trauma Room 1.

"How many weeks is she?" The redhead doctor asks.

"Six Weeks." I state.

"Page Dr. Montgomery STAT." The redhead doctor states, "Hi, I'm Dr. April Kepner. I am a trauma surgeon. Your baby will be fine sir. Dr. Montgomery is the best fetal surgeon there is." She states.

"Thank you." I state as she nods, examining Jules carefully. A nurse takes me and Hotch out of the Trauma Room, leading us straight to the Waiting Room.

•••

j u l e s .

My eyes flutter open, glancing around the hospital room.

A redhead doctor stands over the hospital bed, "Hi Julianna, I'm Dr. April Kepner. You and your baby are okay." She states, examining me closely before sitting me up.

Six other doctors come into the room.

"I was paged." A Korean doctor states, nearing me, "Hi, I'm Dr. Cristina Yang, a cardiothoracic surgeon."

"What do we got?" A male, pale-skinned doctor asks, grabbing my chart.

Dr. Kepner glances at me and then at the other doctors, "Agent Julianna Hotchner. 20 years old. Female. Collapsed in the BAU due to Pseudoseizures." She explains as the male doctor closes my chart, grabbing a white, flashlight tool from his coat pocket before nearing me.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Derek Shepherd." The male doctor states with a small, soft smile, "Follow the light."

I nod, following the light that he flashes with my eyes.

I begin coughing suddenly, the trauma surgeon and cardiothoracic surgeon glancing at me.

"She's breathing over the tube." A short, dark-skinned lady says sternly, coming over to me.

"I'm Dr. Miranda Bailey. You're breathing over the intubation so I have to take it out." She states as I nod.

She pulls the intubation out from my throat, my throat burning at each tug.

"Where's Derek?" I ask, glancing around the room.

"I'm right here." Dr. Shepherd states.

"No, not you. Derek." I state as everyone glances at me, with confused facial expressions.

"Oh! Is that the man who came in with you?" Dr. Kepner asks as I nod.

"I'll take care of that." Another doctor states. This doctor is tall, light-skinned, a little older than the rest.

"Thank You Dr. Webber." Dr. Bailey states as he walks out of the trauma room.

•••

d e r e k .

"Is the family of Julianna Hotchner here?" A light-skinned doctor asks, walking into the waiting room.

"Right here." Hotch says, standing up.

He nods, nearing the two of us, "Hi I'm Dr. Richard Webber, I'm Julianna's doctor. Which one of you is Derek?" He asks.

"That would be me." I mumble, standing up.

"Julianna is asking for you." Dr. Webber states.

"For me?" I ask in confusion.

She wants to talk to me? After what just went down? I think to myself before glancing at Hotch.

Hotch nods lightly, "Go. Go see what she wants. I'll call her mom and the team." He states as I nod, turning on my heels to follow Dr. Webber.

"She's in here." Dr. Webber states, opening the trauma room door.

As the door opens, I see Jules in the distance, sitting up on the bed. Two redheaded doctors hold her hands as tears roll down her cheeks. Jules looks up to me, her eyes red-rimmed but a soft smile stays on her lips as she sees me. The two redheaded doctors look at me as Dr. Webber gestures me forward, closing the door behind him as he leaves the room.

"What's going on?" I ask in a low tone.

"Take a seat." The doctor gestures me to a chair but instead I sit on the edge of the hospital bed, massaging Jules' ankles.

"What's happening?" I ask, looking at Jules longingly.

"Our baby..." She mutters, tears rolling down her cheeks.

What's going on with our baby?
------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note:
hi loves! this chapter took me all day to write so i hope you all enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it! :) thank you all so much for 1.05k reads! i am so beyond grateful for all the love and support you all are giving me! i love you all! <3
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------