The letter. Part 1

For a few months, Melissa and U.A had been on the topic of getting Melissa to Japan to help with hero outfits and equipment. All Might had remembered her skills and passion so he recommended her to come back, as it had been a while since he saw his niece. Melissa was honored with such a role and decided it would be best to work with Class 1.A, as she was familiar with the students. It also meant being able to see Deku again. The two chatted through texts and sometimes talks on the phone. But, ever since Deku started his second year at U.A, he's gotten quite busy. Melissa also started getting caught up in work and studies. So, it would be nice to see each other again. 

Melissa had gotten a small house at the expo with the help of her dad. She got out of bed, yawning lightly. She checked her phone before getting up to go to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and took a warm shower before getting out. Melissa had gotten good at cooking, baking being her specialty. She made herself some bacon and pancakes with a small cup of camomile tea. Then she went out to check her mail, it had become a habit to do so since she was always expecting a letter to update on her trip to U.A. She liked getting small updates as they usually upped her time to stop waiting for the specific letter. 

She walked outside, the morning breezes hitting her face, blowing her hair. little bit. She loved mornings like these. Nice, cool breezes, a clear sky with puffs of clouds, with a few birds singing. She chose the area as it was peaceful and quieter than other areas on the island. She stayed on her porch for a little while, admiring the sky, clouds shifting around. After a few minutes, she walked down over to her mailbox. she didn't expect much, but instead, she found an envelope inside, neatly placed. She reached inside, pulling it out.  She looked down and immediately noticing the seal. It was a golden seal with a familiar symbol. The symbol she was told to keep an eye out for. 

She quickly walked back to her house, eager to read it. She locked the door, sat on her couch, took a deep breath, and carefully opened the envelope. She found a letter with nice handwriting and neatly written. It looked rather important, yet so.. Pretty? She started reading the first paragraph, which talked about the policies and laws of going to U.A from the island. Then, it leads to different parts of helping Class 1.A with costumes and equipment. That lead to the students and such, then finally, the airplane ride and journey. The letter said how the airplane was taken care of, the ticket was in the envelope, which was confirmed to be true. She'll leave in a week, which was enough time to pack and spend time with her father. 

The blond sighed, content with her path and choices. She was finally able to leave for Japan, after so many years, catch up with her friends, and finally see Deku again. She missed the boy. She only saw him once and knew she was gonna miss him. The kid was smart, wholesome, polite, cute, and rather strong and brave. She knew he was gonna be a good hero in the future. She could already see it, Him alongside friends, fighting off villains, with that adorable determined smile. She sighed again before going upstairs, already thinking about what she will pack. She was going to stay there for 4 months. 4 nice, sweet, months. She had to pack right and spend her time wisely. 

The girl walked up to her room. It wasn't much. Light peachy walls, creamy birch wood flooring, a soft carpet in front of her bed, a decent sized closet, a work desk, and some of her more recent awards from school. She walked to her wardrobe, picking some of her needed supplies. Hair oils, creams, her favorite perfume, some simple lip glosses and foundation, and other beauty supplies. She didn't wear makeup that much, but when she did, she did it beyond well. She picked up a few other stuff, put it in her bag/pouch, and tucked it into her suitcase. Then she headed over to her closet. She took around 10 pre-made outfits, which she could fix and match, a few loose shirts, hoodies, and skirts. She made sure to put in some jeans, leggings, and pajamas as well. She spent the rest of her day packing and planning. 

The school said that she'll get a week to adjust and get to know the students. Then, she would start with her work. The school also made sure to provide a dorm with some simple furniture and space. She was definitely excited to see them all. She couldn't wait to go to Japan. Who know's what the journey will be?