27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Jacob}

Start from the beginning

She finally gave up where the dwelled-glassy-layer settled in her eyes. I looked at those eyes filled with love and I pursed my lips. She tuck a strand of hair that was released from her hair and she bit her lip reaching for me again with her arms around me and I bet, if they wouldn't have been downstairs I would have kissed her right now, right here. Today, I would have let her know how much I love her! How much I missed her! How she is my first and the last desire! And how she's everything what I want right now or would want ever.

"Howw havvee-e you be'n since I lassttt s'w youu?" She sobbed, stammering and prolonging each letter.

"Awful!" I replied. She laughed and pulled away. I looked down at her 'the girl' I have loved with every ounce of me for so long.

"Woah! Wait! Hey....Am I dreaming?" She asked.

I chuckled at her innocence. "No you are not. I am here, with you." I cupped her face, to let her gaze lock at me.

"Jacob." She whispered. "Where have you been?" She shook her head.

I pulled both my brows. "Duty calls!"

"Yeah!" She hesitated and pushed me back with her curled hands. "Uh_Jake. It's...three months! I_mean. I~" She shook her head. "I'm sorry." She bit her lip.

I blinked twice, trying to make sense of those disjoint words that came out of her mouth. Oh! I get it~ Overwhelming often results in these broken-sentenced words that escapes out of her mouth. Not to worry, that's totally normal.

"Huh!" I breathed, checking the presence of words in my mind to fill the awkward silence with so-called casual phrases.

"So do I good look enough? I_mean~" Clearly failed at the first attempt. Um...here I go for second. "Do I look good enough?" I asked.

"You do great....amazzzingggg!" She shivered again. She sat on the bed in silence, hand interlaced with each other nervously.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" I bent down in front of her.

"Yeah." She nods. "I'm just so_I don't know....I am happy and~ " She shook her head violently. "I worked so well today, letting myself to not think about you_you shouldn't be here." She gushed. "I mean~"

The words were a surprise to me yet at the same time this was something I expected to hear from her and it felt sort of good to me because it's not her fault; it's mine who made her feel this way. Whatever I did was wrong and I'll amend it very soon.

I sat beside her sighing.

"I am sorry, Jacob. I didn't mean that. It's just~ I don't know how to feel?!" Her patience with me is never ending. She was still so kind and patient.

"I know I have a lot to make up for but I really hope you will allow me to keep trying!" I said apologetically.

She smiled politely. "So all these months, what have you been upto?"

"I just~"

Her eyes drifted back, etched at the door. She grinned.

Knock! Knock!

I turned to look at the interruption.

"Chris!" She whispered, as she walked to stand right beside him, still laughing at something she whispered that I was barely able to catch.

What . the . hell . am . I . seeing?

I gulped down. What was this blue eyes doing here? Why hasn't anyone told me any of this? I stood up. Ofcourse I'd asked Bella to give me all the update on Renesmee's life but apparently it seems like she left the most important unit.