🍋« Kuroo + Bokuto × Hinata »

Start from the beginning

"It hurts here... " Hinata said with tears streaming down his blushing face.

"A-a- "

"Let's go home. " Kuroo said as he pulled the tangerine.

--Timeskip brought to you by me planning to kill my sister because she found out I was reading shits on wattpad and the specific book she clicked is the Hoenata's one-shots and it was in a middle of a gangbang and she also saw yaoi manhwas that I forgot to clear in my history--

Imagine that they have a shared house~ ( Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma and Akaashi. )

"Kuroo-san...? " Hinata asked with half-lidded eyes while being dragged by the owl and the rooster to their room.

"Where are we? " Hinata asked, blushing as the two big hands on the males touched his milky skin.

"Don't worry about that disciple! We're gonna help you with your little problem aight? " Bokuto said with a big smile. Giving a thumbs up. Hinata nodding shyly in response.

The bed haired opened the door to his room and guided the tangerine. The owl also walking in, he locked the doors as the three of them got inside the room.

The three of them sat on the bed. The two looking blushingly at the tangerine and the tangerine looking back at them with a confused face.

"I think I might know what kind of drug they used on you... " Kuroo said as he looked at the tangerine. The owl and the tangerine having a curious face.

"It may be Viagra or Rivatio. "

"Riva-what? " Bokuto asked.

"Ugh... How do I explain it to you two... " Kuroo bit his lips while looking at the ground.

"It makes you feel sexually aroused. " Kuroo explained shortly.

Hinata and Bokuto blushed as they looked at the bed haired.

"But how does that work? " Bokuto asked again. Kuroo sighed.

" You wouldn't get it. " Kuroo stated making the owl frown.

"I would definitely get it! Whad'ya take me for? " Bokuto smirked with his arms crossed on his chest.

Kuroo made a deeper sigh as he inhaled.

"a drug that is used in the form of its citrate C22H30N6O4S·C6H8O7 to treat erectile dysfunction in males, that by suppressing a phosphodiesterase enzyme also suppresses the enzyme's inhibitory effect on the hormone cyclic GMP, and that enables the cyclic GMP produced during sexual arousal to initiate the muscular and vascular changes which produce an erection. " Kuroo explained.

Kuroo took another sigh as he looked at the confused face of the owl.

"K-kuroo-san... It hurts... " Hinata's voice cracked as both of his hands touched his lower part sniffing while tears were on his face.

"And how do we fix Hinata? " Bokuto asked for the nth time.

Kuroo cleared his throat as he blushed.

"By fixing his erection. "

"And how do we do that? "

Kuroo looked at him in disbelief but turned into a smirk.

"Okay, okay you got me~ Now, let's have fun, shall we? " Bokuto smirked as he started kissing the tangerine, both of their hot saliva mixing.

"B-bwokutu-shaah~ hmmp~ "

"Be ready to get wrecked Chibi~ " Kuroo smirked as he removed Hinata's pants. Hinata widening his eyes after feeling Kuroo enter his wet fingers in his hole.

"K-kuwoo-sha-aAgHn~! " Hinata moaned as another finger was inserted inside of him.

Bokuto continued kissing Hinata, his kisses slowly going down to his neck and collarbone. He removed Hinata's ripped shirt and began sucking his chest, leaving hickeys everywhere. Kuroo also leave hickeys on his milky thighs as he was penetrating the tangerine.

The bed haired inserted another finger, making the tangerine create a loud moan of pleasure.

"AaAhHn~ Kuroo-san~ Bokuto-san~ "

"He's prepped now. " Kuroo smirked as he signalled Bokuto.

Bokuto smirked and looked lustfully at the tangerine. He removed his clothing's making the tangerine widen his eyes. He gulped as tears surrounded his eyes.

"T-that won't f-fit me B-bokuto-san... "

"Let your senpais handle this alright? " Bokuto said as he slammed his dick on Hinata. Making the tangerine create a loud moan.

"AaAhH~! Bokuto~san~ " He closed he's eyes as Bokuto kept thrusting.

"Your insides is so hot~ " Bokuto groaned as Hinata moaned. Both were feeling the pleasure.

Bokuto kept roughly thrusting inside of Hinata. The bed haired smirked as he saw Hinata all messed up.

Bokuto stopped and flipped Hinata into fours. His ass perked up in the air.

The owl then thrusted roughly without any warning. Making Hinata stick out his tounge from pleasure.

Kuroo sat infront of the tangerine and removed his pants and underwear. Revealing his big (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) to Hinata.

"Can you suck it for me Chibi~? "

Hinata just nodded shyly and grabbed the bed haired's dick with both of his hands since it was too big. He licked the base as he slowly go up to the tip. Licking it as if it was an ice cream. He proceeded to suck it. His mouth only covering half of the bed haired's dick.

"Hmmp~! " Hinata moaned as he felt Bokuto thrusting faster, sending frictions to Kuroo.

He groaned as he pushed Hinata's head deeper. Making the tangerine choke.

They continued thrusting their dicks into Hinata's holes. The tangerine moaning in so much pleasure.

"Hmmp~! A-aymp c-coum- " Hinata didn't got to finish as he cummed. Twitching in satisfaction.

The males needed a few more thrust before cumming. Kuroo pushed Hinata's head deeper as he shoot his semen. The tangerine coughing and swallowing it.

Bokuto cummed and watched his hot semen gush out of the tangerine's hole.

Just as they were about to fall asleep from exhaustion they heard knocks.

"Are you two having sex there? "

"I don't think it's both of them, the moans are higher pitched. So it couldn't be Bokuto-san or Kuroo-san. "

"It kinda sounds familiar... Like a person that always... SHOYO?! "

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter! Imma be posting a PT. 2 where it's Kenma + Akaashi x Hinata

Og plot:

Hinata got drunk because a creep offered a "special water" to him so hinata and his stupid lil cute ass drank it. Kurooster and Bokuhoe saw Hinata and decided to bring him into a love hotel and they had threesome UwU

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day! Or night!