« Tsukishima × Hinata »

!! ANGST !!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"TSUKISHIMA! " Hinata shouted as he ran as fast as he could.

"H-HINATA NO! " The blonde tried to stop but was unable to since his leg was shot. Red liquid dripping to the ground.

*BANG*

"H-hinata... " Tsukishima whispered as his body was falling and loosing conscious.

"Shit. " The man in all black ran in the opposite direction. Accidentally throwing the gun he used to shot the tangerine.

"H-hinata... " The blonde called as he holds the tangerine's face. He puts his head on his lap and started softly slapping the tangerine.

"Hinata, you're there right? " Tsukishima desperately called as he felt the tangerine's breath getting slower by the second.

"Y-you said you wouldn't leave me right? " Tsukishima softly said while his voice was cracking. Tears falling from his face.

"T-tsukki...? " Hinata called in a whisper. Tsukishima's eyes was full of hope when he heard the tangerine speak.

"I-i'm gonna get help. " Tsukishima said and tried to stand but failed when he felt the pain from his leg that had been shot.

"N-no need T-tsukki... " Hinata said as he tried to put his hand on the chest of the male. His hands were shaking and his eyes were blurry.

"N-no! I'm not gonna let you fucking die! " Tsukishima shouted, his voice cracking. He tried to stand up but failed again, wincing as he felt the pain. But he didn't care about that. His lover was shot. The love of his life, was dying.

"T-tsukki... Please? " Hinata said, his voice cracking. His breathing getting slower and slower.

Tsukishima looked at his face and tears streamed down his cheeks, His eyes getting more blurry.

He hugged the tangerine tightly as if he never will let go.

"Tsukki... I love you. " The tangerine said as he smiled.

He earned no response from the blonde.

"C-c'mon, s-say it t-too... " Hinata jokingly said. It was getting hard to speak every second.

"I love you... too, Idiot. "

"I-i wanna m-marry you, A-adopt kids with y-you, have a g-great life with y-you... " Hinata said as he tried his best to hug back.

"B-but i-it's Impossible... I m-mean, there's n-no such thing l-like an E-eclipse f-forever right...? " Hinata said, his tears falling down from his beautiful big eyes.

"D-don't say that idiot, You're not gonna die... You will live. You will live for me right? You said you want to have a great life with me right? It's okay... As long as I'm here, you're gonna live. " Tsukishima said reassuringly, hugging the tangerine tighter.

"I-i thought y-you were s-smart Tsukki? " Hinata said and chuckled.

"I-I feel h-heavy Kei... It's h-hard to b-breath... " Hinata said, slowly closing his eyes.

"You're gonna live Shoyo. You're gonna live with me. " Tsukishima desperately stated.

"I... Love you... Kei... " Hinata as his breath was getting heavier.

"You're gonna fucking live Hinata... Please don't do this to me... Please? " Tsukishima said as he looked at the face of his lover that was covered with tears.

"I-i'm s-sorry... "

"I l-love you... G-goodbye, Kei. " Hinata said while smiling. His limp arm dropping.

"Hinata...? " Tsukishima groggily said.

"Y-you're still there right? " Tsukishima said, desperately softly slapping the tangerine's face.

"Y-you're there right? "

"Please say yes... "

"Please...? "

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hits more different in Japanese tbh.

"G-gomene... "

"D-daisuki dayo... S-sayonara, Kei. "

I'm sorry T~T i haven't updated in a week then give you this.

The requests are closed!! There's too many hehe~

My phones been acting up so I'm really sorry if I can't update daily :((

Anyways, thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day! Or night!